“AWESOME!”

Maple Ridge, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This little restaurant is absolutely a gem! Had we gone earlier in our trip, we would have gone more than once! Spectacular food and great dinner deals! AND happy hour!

Visited February 2014

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
“It may look like a good idea but just don't”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Wen't one night and sat in the bar... sat there for a few minutes and waited for ANYONE to ask if I wanted a drink... nothing. So I went next door to the Maui Brewing Co. which was awesome.

I still thought it might be good so I went back with my wife another night and the food really wasn't that good. We were told a 10 minute wait at the front door even though the restaurant was half full. The service wan't that great and the food was not good for the price you pay. Just don't go... it's not worth it.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank SaskSneeze
Kimberly, ID
“Horrible service!!!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We had a reservation at 6:30. Did not receive our meals until 8:00. We had a party of 6. Five meals were delivered after a long wait. The last meal arrived 15 minutes after the others. The waitress said the long wait was due to the rainy weather and they were "slammed" yet when you looked around the restaurant, there were many empty tables. Despite the long wait, our waitress did not check back to check our drinks or to see if we needed anything. My sister's steak was served RARE despite her request for medium well. The steak and fries were cold. My meal was good, but not good enough to justify the wait and the poor service. No offer was made to discount or comp a meal even though one had to be sent back and we had to wait for the other. I would not go back!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank AnitaH49
South Lyon, Michigan
“Food was not bad, good price”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

When we went they had a 3 course special for $20. So we both got salad, dinner, and desert. I had chicken which was not bad and wife had flat iron steak which she said was pretty good. they also have a sushi bar if that is your thing. We will probably go back.

• Visited December 2013
Pasadena, Maryland
“Expensive and OK”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

An OK place to eat. Not a lot of food choices on the menu but the fish I ordered was fantastic. My husband's steak was OK. A little on the pricy side.

Visited December 2013