“Stop for the Freezes in the Deli!”
Review of Casanova Italian

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casanova Italian
Ranked #5 of 18 Nightlife in Maui
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We took a couple Upcountry drives on our trip and stopped here twice for Chai and Mocha Freezes. They were Fantastic!

Did not try the restaurant, but the deli was nice.

1  Thank beartrax79

Reviewed March 8, 2011

I actually found Bistro Casanova on Trip Advisor while planning our Maui trip. It was near the airport and we decided to have dinner there before we went to the hotel. I had chosen it because of the great reviews but also because it sounded reasonably priced. When we walked in my first thought was, "Oh no! This looks like a really expensive restaurant! I'll bet we end up spending a fortune here!" I was thrilled to find that not only were the prices good, the food was excellent! We had great service and great meals in a wonderful atmosphere!

2  Thank MamaOnTheM0ve
Reviewed January 14, 2011

This is a cute little place that you may not give a second glance unless you are looking for it. It is tucked away in a little town, but it has great homemade Italian food. The homemade pasta is delicious, and the vegetable panini was great as well. It is a little pricey....but welcome to Hawaii

Reviewed November 23, 2009

I thought Casanovas was great. We had just finished the LONG Road to Hana and I had researched this place before we flew out to Maui. Absolutely great. The service was good..and the pizza (and I'm from the NY area) was delicious (granted, this isn't the Northeast but this was by FAR the best pizza I had on the island). It's brick oven style, which is even better. My friend had the pasta and that was good too. The chocolate cake - mmmm! I highly recommend this place if you're looking for good Italian in Maui. It's worth the drive if you're not staying near Makawao.