“Lahaina Stables Sunset Ride”
Review of Lahaina Stables

Lahaina Stables
Ranked #126 of 498 Outdoor Activities in Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: We do horse trail riding. We do a AM ride, ck in is 8:30 AM. We do lunch ride, with complete fresh deli lunch. Ck in is 10:30 We do a sunset ride, which, because of the caring lengths of the days, ck. In changes throughout the year.
Reviewed January 8, 2015

We had a great time riding horses at Lahaina Stables. I was a little nervous though because horses are big scary animals. My skill at horsemanship improved after my ride and I felt more comfortable in the saddle. I learned how to handle a trot and how to ride downhill. Our guide Carrie was very knowledgeable, patient, and kind. She helped make my experience more enjoyable. It would help if some of the rocks could be cleared from the path so the horses don't have to stumble over them. I also thought that the other guide Frenchie swore too much even though we had some children and ladies in our group.

1  Thank Kelly L
"sugar cane"
"hawaiian history"
"awesome views"

Reviewed December 24, 2014 via mobile

Loved this horseback riding tour. We saw a beautiful Maui sun setting. Our horses were great. Views were amazing. Loved the guides, Jessie and Frenchie. If we ever make it back to Maui we would definitely do this again.

Reviewed December 9, 2014

We have been to Maui before and wanted to do something different this time. We wanted to get pictures of some areas of the island that we have not seen before. Frenchy is an excellent guide and kept us entertained throughout the ride. The horses were well well behaved and the rest of the staff were helpful and friendly. Their customer service was great! We had a wonderful time and would recommend this activity to everyone who would like to do something a different and get away from the crowds for a while. We had an absolutely awesome time!

Reviewed October 15, 2014

Great Experience with Mary,
We were visiting Maui on our honeymoon and decided to book a beautiful sunset ride. My wife had never ridden a horse but the horses were very calm and easy to ride. She had a great experience. Lahaina Stables is very committed to great customer service and it really shows. While dismounting her horse my wife dropped her money clip without realizing and Mary returned it to us as soon as she caught up to us. Cant say enough about the honesty and intergrity of the place. My only regret is that we didnt have more time to spend at the ranch while in Maui. The horses are very well trained and beautiful.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 12, 2014 via mobile

So, we decided we wanted to go for a horse ride while we were in Maui. We researched online and decided that the Lahaina stables was the place to go!! We couldn't have picked a better spot. The ride was awesome! The guides were great, our guides name is Jesse Foren, she was wonderful , the horses were beautiful and so graceful and the sunset views were stunning. I would recommend Lahaina Stables to all my friends and family.

2  Thank Meli1210