“A fun and relaxing morning”
Review of Lahaina Stables

and up
Historic Horseback Ride Lahaina
Ranked #86 of 470 Outdoor Activities in Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: We do horse trail riding. We do a AM ride, ck in is 8:30 AM. We do lunch ride, with complete fresh deli lunch. Ck in is 10:30 We do a sunset ride, which, because of the caring lengths of the days, ck. In changes throughout the year.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A fun and relaxing morning”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Our guides, Seth & Mary, were very attentive to our group. Our 6 year old was completely at ease, our teens were entertained and my 75 year old mom had a great time. I felt very safe with all of our children and both Seth and Mary went to great lengths to make sure everyone felt comfortable and enjoyed themselves. It was one of the highlights of our trip.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cara P

Union City, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

My 18 year old wanted to go horseback riding an he went by himself, everyone treated him very well from the start. He was a beginner an had never been on a horse before but by the time he came back he felt very comfortable riding. When they all got back they even let my 5 year old feel some snacks to "Big Mama" and he was so excited to get to do that! Thanks for going the extra mile for my family. Great adventure and wonderful people running it. I would highly recommend this if you have an interest.

Visited August 2014
Sacramento
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great views!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Nice easy morning ride with nice guides and mellow horses. The million dollar views were excellent. We really enjoyed the ride.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank dmc11464
“Excellent experience.”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Kids had a blast! Now we need to find a place to ride loser to home because my daughter had too much fun. Beautiful views of the Maui coast from the trail.

Guides did a great job of making it fun for all.

Thank you!!!

Chaska, Minnesota
“"Picture perfect"”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My daughter 10 really wanted to do a trail ride while we were in Maui. We found Lahania Stables. We were greated by Carrie our trail guide. She was very personal and we felt comfortable right away. I am a beginner rider and my daughter was more experienced. Carrie acknowledged what level we were at and chose the horses we were going to ride accordingly. Carrie was very patient and she was very good at educating us about the location and the horses during our trail ride. Carrie may the trail ride really enjoyable. The views were breath taking. Beautiful view of the ocean and the lush mountains. Would definately recommend Lahaina Stables to family and friends especially during the months of Dec. to April when you can see the whales in the ocean from the trail.

Visited July 2014