“Lahaina horse tour”

and up
Historic Horseback Ride Lahaina
Ranked #79 of 467 Outdoor Activities in Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: We do horse trail riding. We do a AM ride, ck in is 8:30 AM. We do lunch ride, with complete fresh deli lunch. Ck in is 10:30 We do a sunset ride, which, because of the caring lengths of the days, ck. In changes throughout the year.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lahaina horse tour”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great addition to our Maui vacation. Our host and lead Dylan was great. The horses were beautiful, behaved and obviously well taken care of. Highly recommend this ride.

2 Thank Jason A

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ride!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My wife and I had a blast on the horse your. Dylan and Char were our very informative and fun guides. Having never ride myself I was a bit apprehensive, but with their easy instructions I felt at ease and enjoyed the trip! My wife rode the Cadillac of horses "Fredia" and I had Chaka, they were amazing! I would recommend for sure!

1 Thank Danandliz8313
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Two thumbs up!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

When I booked this horseback riding tour, I had no expectations as i hadnt ridden a horse before. Katie our guide was awesome. She was very attentive and keen with our needs( esp mine and the 8 and 10 year old' s) :) I dont think we could have done it without her. She is soo cool too.

The view was spectacular. Anybody who heads out Maui should book Lahaina Stables for their riding tour.

I think they should have more choices of helmets for big head ppl .. like me..;)

love it loveit. Big red my horse.. you will forever be my first...

1 Thank icyvegas
Manhattan Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing and beautiful ride!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We arrived at the site hoping for a good ride; however, we were treated to an excellent ride. The best horses we ever rode! The guides (Seth, and Chara), were excellent! The views along the ride are some of the prettiest I have ever seen on a ride. These views even exceeded rides in the Rockies! I highly recommend this ride for all riders of all skills!

1 Thank Starcruiser444
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Horseback Ride!! Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Lahaina Stables is a wonderful place to go horseback riding. The views are stunning and the staff is very friendly! The location is perfect! You don't have to drive very far to get to it if you are already on the west side of the island. This activity is a "must-do" on your vacation to Maui!

Visited July 2013