“Two thumbs up!!!!!!!!”

and up
Historic Horseback Ride Lahaina
Ranked #106 of 488 Outdoor Activities in Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: We do horse trail riding. We do a AM ride, ck in is 8:30 AM. We do lunch ride, with complete fresh deli lunch. Ck in is 10:30 We do a sunset ride, which, because of the caring lengths of the days, ck. In changes throughout the year.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

When I booked this horseback riding tour, I had no expectations as i hadnt ridden a horse before. Katie our guide was awesome. She was very attentive and keen with our needs( esp mine and the 8 and 10 year old' s) :) I dont think we could have done it without her. She is soo cool too.

The view was spectacular. Anybody who heads out Maui should book Lahaina Stables for their riding tour.

I think they should have more choices of helmets for big head ppl .. like me..;)

love it loveit. Big red my horse.. you will forever be my first...

1  Thank icyvegas

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We arrived at the site hoping for a good ride; however, we were treated to an excellent ride. The best horses we ever rode! The guides (Seth, and Chara), were excellent! The views along the ride are some of the prettiest I have ever seen on a ride. These views even exceeded rides in the Rockies! I highly recommend this ride for all riders of all skills!

1  Thank Starcruiser444
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Lahaina Stables is a wonderful place to go horseback riding. The views are stunning and the staff is very friendly! The location is perfect! You don't have to drive very far to get to it if you are already on the west side of the island. This activity is a "must-do" on your vacation to Maui!

2  Thank Raya884
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We did the morning ride at Lahaina Stables with Seth and Ellen. The horses and the riding instructions were great. Seth and Ellen were both very personable and knowledgable. The tour itself was very dry and dusty. It definitely was not how you would imagine the land in Maui being. However, this did not diminish the ride. It was a tour of a seldom seen part of Maui, with a very important history for the town of Lahaina. We would highly recommend the tour. Word of advice: I brought my SLR camera on the tour with me. Besides being difficult to shoot on horseback, the trails were very dusty and dust could get inside your camera.

2  Thank bbeebe519
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My Dad and I rode with Lahaina Stables on our last visit to Maui and did their morning ride. It was an awesome experience and our tour guides, Dylan and Char, were very friendly and provided fun facts during the ride. We had about 12 people in our group and the skill level was all over the place - most being relative beginners. They try their best to pair you with a horse that would be a good fit and the horses all seem very well-mannered and nice. It was a great way to see the more mountainous "green" side of Maui and I'm happy we found Lahaina Stables!

1  Thank Lauren B

Been to Lahaina Stables? Share your experiences!