Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
A driving tour without the driving

We did the "Best of Hana" tour with Laura and it was great. From the waterfall views (and swim) to... read more

Reviewed March 12, 2020
Shettyg78
Wellesley, Massachusetts
Reverse Road To Hana

My wife and I did a private Road to Hana tour with Laura in Feb. 2020 along with four other couples... read more

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed March 6, 2020
Kenneth M
Eldridge, Iowa

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $149.54
from $209.99
from $181.00
from $177.03
More Info
All reviews private tour wealth of knowledge wet wipes safe driver road to hana highly recommend this tour guide johnny ho okipa interesting stories coconut ice cream hana tour great tour great driver tide pools rainbow eucalyptus trees took pictures beach park
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2018

We, a group of 3 kids and 4 adults had a wonderful experience with Delphine. She took us to Hana and back and took care of all us. We were not rushed and everyone had great time. Delphine's knowledge of the history and current events on Maui and other places was beyond expectation. Thank you.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 12, 2017

My recent tour from Kihei to West Maui was an overwhelming success!! After reading the reviews of Unique Maui Tours, I felt confident that I was going to enjoy my excursion. What I didn't expect was just how far it would exceed my expectations.The ride was luxurious, clean, and comfortable, and it was such a pleasure to spend the day touring with Delphine. She was a positive, happy, ray of sunshine! Her knowledge of Maui and the areas we explored was incredible. She shared so much information and colorful stories about the history and culture of Maui and the surrounding islands along with details about the flora and fauna we encountered along the way. We jumped off cliffs into the ocean at the end of a trail that we never would have found on our own. And as luck would have it, the Whales were plentiful and extremely active that day and Delphine was pretty much an expert on them. I wholeheartedly recommend Unique Maui Tours as a great way to explore Maui!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

A great tour visiting spectacular places that are off the beaten track, like "locals only" secret spots. Super special. Delphine does a great job showing you lots of aloha and provides interesting information about Hawaiian culture, folklore, and history. She also shares great information about nature like the whales and birds. Some guides talk your head off, but she provides just the right amount based on YOUR interest. What an awesome trip around Maui!!!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

We traveled like rock stars with Delphine as our dream vacation guide. We toured the West Maui area's secret & well known locations..based on our requests. Delphine's hospitality and in-depth knowledge made this tour a memorable experience. It was like a deluxe road trip with friends. It was cool to have the option for extreme adventure or cruise mode. Awesome experience.

Date of experience: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed November 5, 2017

I'm so glad I could join one of Delphine's VIP guided tour to explore West Maui. No previous research would have helped me to discover all the beautiful places we visited thanks to the kind guidance of Delphine. She knows so much about the history and the culture of Maui, so every step of the tour becomes more than a photo stop but an incredible opportunity to learn a lot during your holiday. She made me discover what petroglyphs are in Olowalu. We swam with a turtle before having a delicious Hawaiian brunch with a view on one of the most beautiful beaches I've seen in Hawaii (Napili Bay). She walked with us to the best view of Nakalele's impressive blowhole and its mist rainbows and showed us the famous heart-shaped rock (I would have missed it otherwise). We made another yummy stop at Aunty Lorraine, the Queen of the passion fruit and coconut cream pie (an address only a local would know) and we finished the jumping in a waterfall pool!!! What a day!! We slept well that night but so happy of having done so many things. Delphine's tours will give you memories for life!

Date of experience: October 2017