Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Customers First

Johnny made our trip to Maui special and personalized. We appreciate what you did to customize our... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Cindy L
Hemingway, South Carolina
via mobile
The very Best of Hana !

We had a blast yesterday on our private tour of the best of Hana ! We were able to swim in... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
emmanuelle_bai
Hong Kong, China
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $138.46
Maui Nui Luau
90 Reviews
from $115.62
from $109.95
from $27.95
More Info
All reviews private tour hawaiian culture banana bread road to hana fact filled hermit crabs customized tour dream vacation luxury suv cliff jumping highly recommend this tour amazing island surrounding islands unforgettable experience bamboo forest flora and fauna humpback whales
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

A great tour visiting spectacular places that are off the beaten track, like "locals only" secret spots. Super special. Delphine does a great job showing you lots of aloha and provides interesting information about Hawaiian culture, folklore, and history. She also shares great information about nature like the whales and birds. Some guides talk your head off, but she provides just the right amount based on YOUR interest. What an awesome trip around Maui!!!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

We traveled like rock stars with Delphine as our dream vacation guide. We toured the West Maui area's secret & well known locations..based on our requests. Delphine's hospitality and in-depth knowledge made this tour a memorable experience. It was like a deluxe road trip with friends. It was cool to have the option for extreme adventure or cruise mode. Awesome experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed November 5, 2017

I'm so glad I could join one of Delphine's VIP guided tour to explore West Maui. No previous research would have helped me to discover all the beautiful places we visited thanks to the kind guidance of Delphine. She knows so much about the history and the culture of Maui, so every step of the tour becomes more than a photo stop but an incredible opportunity to learn a lot during your holiday. She made me discover what petroglyphs are in Olowalu. We swam with a turtle before having a delicious Hawaiian brunch with a view on one of the most beautiful beaches I've seen in Hawaii (Napili Bay). She walked with us to the best view of Nakalele's impressive blowhole and its mist rainbows and showed us the famous heart-shaped rock (I would have missed it otherwise). We made another yummy stop at Aunty Lorraine, the Queen of the passion fruit and coconut cream pie (an address only a local would know) and we finished the jumping in a waterfall pool!!! What a day!! We slept well that night but so happy of having done so many things. Delphine's tours will give you memories for life!

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

October 15th 2017 we were picked up promptly at 8:30 by our tour guide Delphine. We started our day in a clean luxury SUV with nice A/C and chilled waters. We got to see things we normally would not of seen and if you want a real personalized experience with a knowledgeable tour guide then don’t hesitate to call unique maui tours while on your maui dream vacation

1  Thank Shakajoe
Unique H, Guest Relations Manager at Unique Maui Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Mahalo Joe! West Maui is an amazing tour for sure, so glad you enjoyed it with me :-) Aloha!

Reviewed November 1, 2017

I went on the backside Maui and upcountry tour with Delphine and it was amazing! She took me to some places I had never been and never knew about! It was fantastic, very informative and I had a wonderful time! She makes it fun and entertaining, and has everything you may need for a day of fun! Go on a tour with Unique Maui Tours, you'll have a great time!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Mahalo Kirstin! I really enjoyed this Upcountry & Backside tour with you. It's a very unique and unusual itinerary, great for people who want something special and completely off the beaten path! Aloha!