“Great way to see hidden places!”
Review of Unique Maui Tours

Unique Maui Tours
Ranked #29 of 404 Tours in Maui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Embark on a memorable day tour of Maui with your own Private Guide in a comfy luxury SUV! 100% private, 100% custom, 100% fun! Explore areas where rental cars are not allowed and larger groups can't access, swim in waterfalls and tide pools, hike through pristine jungle, and experience first hand the beauty of the Valley Isle, at your own pace.
Reviewed October 30, 2017

We took a tour to Hana and had a great time - especially not having to drive ourselves! In addition, we went to beautiful spots we would have never found on our own and we were able to go at our own speed rather than being in a "cattle car" van with strict time schedules and stops.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Unique H, Guest Relations Manager at Unique Maui Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Mahalo Wendy! Always happy to do the driving while you kick back, relax, and enjoy the views :-) Glad you enjoyed your customized day on the road! Aloha!

All reviews
"tubes"
"knowledge"
"auntie"

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Amazing! Just one Word! Thé tour with Delphine was just amazing! She knows every corner and hidden tresures of the Island. Thé beauty of the places she showed is just astonished! !! Very professional, positive énergie, attentive person. We use to use private tours and as a french, usually very sceptique. But this tour she made it as one of the best! ! Thankssssss again! !!

Mahalo Nathalia! Merci :-)

Reviewed September 28, 2017

Oh my God! I have never had such a great day in my life! Delphine really knows the Road to Hana like the back of her hand. Secluded waterfalls, beautiful vistas, hidden caves... you can stop and appreciate all the beauty that Maui has to offer. And she also includes the culture and history aspect behind the trip. You need not look anywhere else because she's very passionate and cares about your good time.

Mahalo nui loa!!! You almost have me blush with these compliments :-) I sure do what I love, and I love what I do, and I'm so happy when my guests love it too!!! Aloha!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Wow! What a great time we had on the private tour of the Road to Hana with Delphine!!

The trip itself was beautiful of course... what's not to love about sheer sea cliffs, electric blue water-scapes, gorgeous waterfalls, exhilarating hikes and off-the-beaten-path adventures? It was all that, but so much more. Having been on the road to Hana on a 'bus tour' before, I could really appreciate the value that a 'private tour' brought to the table. We were able to stop where we wanted to stop, and stay as long as we wanted.

Delphine was more than accommodating. She was also bright, friendly, competent, know legible and personable. She is a wonderful conversationalist and fellow adventure-lover that translates so nicely into being a guide. She personally knows many locals and we benefited by stopping by the very best locals shops and food stops.

Our favorite experiences were jumping off sea cliffs into the Venus pools (or sliding into them, like I did!), hiking down to red sand beach where blue waves meet red rocks and yes it's as brilliantly beautiful as it sounds, and swimming behind waterfalls. Wow! What an adventure.

Furthermore, when we got home, Delphine sent us some pictures she had taken to help remember our adventure. Above, beyond and so very thoughtful.

Thank you Delphine! I'll be passing along your name and number to any family or friends that plan to visit Maui.

All the best!!
Dawn

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Mahalo Dawn!! That sure was a very adventurous day with you guys--I'm pretty sure we all got a good night sleep after that!! So happy you enjoyed it and hope you can come back for more on the other side of the island!