“THE only way to see Maui”
Review of Unique Maui Tours

Unique Maui Tours
Ranked #28 of 406 Tours in Maui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Embark on a memorable day tour of Maui with your own Private Guide in a comfy luxury SUV! 100% private, 100% custom, 100% fun! Explore areas where rental cars are not allowed and larger groups can't access, swim in waterfalls and tide pools, hike through pristine jungle, and experience first hand the beauty of the Valley Isle, at your own pace.
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Some say Hawaii is a once-in-a-lifetime trip...but I'm pretty convinced I will be going back! My friends and I had been saving up for a while, and during the summer of 2016 we put our plans in motion. Whales were our priority, which is why we chose Maui, and to go during the winter months. But it was also important to us to explore the land as well. We knew we wanted a more authentic, adventure like tour, and to explore areas you wouldn't find in a guide book. We wanted to do it our way, on our time, and not be on a strict schedule with 50 other people in a crowded bus. I can't express how thankful we were to discover Unique Hawaii Experience!! Delphine is an amazing guide, she really listens to your interests and takes you exactly where you want to go. She even takes you to places you never knew you wanted to go!! She's also super knowledgable about the island, and can recommend the best snorkel/dive spots. (If you go in the winter, your can hear the whales singing!!!!)
We did the "Unique Road to Hana", which is a long day (11hours) but totally worth it. I highly recommend doing that trip, but if you're thinking it's a bit long, don't worry, there are plenty of other tours to choose from, plus shorter versions of the Hana trip. I can't wait to get back to Maui and go on another adventure with Delphine! The "West Maui Adventure" is next!!

All reviews
"tubes"
"knowledge"
"auntie"

Reviewed June 29, 2017

I did a West Maui Tour with Unique Maui Tours and it was the best tour experience I've had. Delphine was just amazing. She is super knowledgeable and she took us to unreal spots. She always makes sure we are comfortable and that we spend the best day possible. I strongly recommend anybody to book a tour with them if they want a real and unique Maui experience.

Unique H, Guest Relations Manager at Unique Maui Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Mahalo Marie! I loved to adventure around West Maui with you :-) Please come back soon for more adventuring! Aloha!

Reviewed June 27, 2017

I am glad I chose Delphine as my guide on Maui because of her knowledge of the island, her enthusiasm and her positive, practical approach. I enjoyed very much our tours on land and water, the beautiful parts of nature she showed me and the interesting stories she shared with me about the island and its people. She is high energy, friendly and fun

Reviewed June 27, 2017

It was my first time in Hawaii, a place you don't go every week end, so I really wanted to make the most of it :) I got the best experience with Delphine, she took me to fantastic places I didn't know existed (even after reading all the books and guides and forums etc ..) and she really is the best to share her love of this island : nature, culture, you name it, she knows, she cares, she shares :D
Thank you so much for this forever unforgettable experience !!!