We bought here because we love Hawaii. This was a former Embassy Suite that has been designed into a timeshare unit with a large master bedroom and a very nice living room, dining room , and a very useful partial kitchen. There is no stove or cook-top.
The property is beautiful and well maintained. There is a bar and restaurant on the premises. The menus is limited, well prepared and has Maui type prices.
The atmosphere is very relaxed from the moment you pull in and the valet (free) takes your vehicle to getting down to the pool where there is an abundance of lounge chairs.
There are a limited amount of daily activities but you go to Maui for the beach or to watch the whales.
One negative of Maui is the traffic. Don't be surpassed if it takes a while to get anywhere.
Also remember that this is a timeshare property and they will be chasing you to sell you more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A breathtaking panorama awaits you at Ka'anapali Beach Club, a haven of a resort in a land that has perfected beauty. Located on Maui's western shore, Ka'anapali Beach Club promises to be one of the highlights of your chance of a lifetime getaway to Hawaii. If you're going to do Hawaii, you should do it right. By planning your stay at Ka'anapali Beach Club, you are creating the vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii