My wife and I own a week time share at this resort. The resort is a bit older but has been undergoing numerous renovations, including many of the rooms. When we stayed here we had a one bedroom suite on the top floor with ocean views. It was absolutely gorgeous and could easily have been a honeymoon suite. The suite has a mini kitchenette, large dining table, several tvs, stereo with IPod dock, couches, chairs, a huge balcony, and a massive bathroom.
The pool is gorgeous and surprisingly large. There are plenty of lounge chairs. There is a poolside bar that is very inviting. Great food and even better drinks. Happy hour every day from 3 to 6 pm, with certain deals on food as well. Would have preferred more of a beach but you can't have everything.
Free parking is a huge perk! Relatively easy commute to see some incredible sights on the island. If you can get this as a timeshare week, you can get a lot of bang for your buck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A breathtaking panorama awaits you at Ka'anapali Beach Club, a haven of a resort in a land that has perfected beauty. Located on Maui's western shore, Ka'anapali Beach Club promises to be one of the highlights of your chance of a lifetime getaway to Hawaii. If you're going to do Hawaii, you should do it right. By planning your stay at Ka'anapali Beach Club, you are creating the vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii