Our room was large (living room with dining area & small kitchen, bedroom & large bathroom). The balconies on all rooms are very narrow, allowing a couple of chairs side by side with a very small table between them, which makes it impossible to acually eat outside, unless you have a plate on your lap. The kitchen includes a nice size frig, dishwasher & microwave. We made the mistake of purchasing eggs to make omlettes for breakfast.....no stove top!
The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean & the service was wonderful. Our TV's, both in the living room & bedroom, stopped working and they replaced one & repaired the other within the hour of calling.
The pool area needs more umbrellas for shade. People were saving the few lounge chairs by umbrellas by 7:30 - 8:00am!
All in all we had a lovely time for the we were there. We stayed the next 6 nights at a timeshare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A breathtaking panorama awaits you at Ka'anapali Beach Club, a haven of a resort in a land that has perfected beauty. Located on Maui's western shore, Ka'anapali Beach Club promises to be one of the highlights of your chance of a lifetime getaway to Hawaii. If you're going to do Hawaii, you should do it right. By planning your stay at Ka'anapali Beach Club, you are creating the vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii