We were incredibly dissappointed by our experience here. First, almost every encounter with staff (that's speaks English) is a high pressure sale. We were required to attend not only the "buy a time share here" meeting but an additional "look at all the attractions we sponsor to sell you" meeting. Our first 2 mornings at the resort. We were told both would include breakfast but coffee was all we got at either one.
After an hour and a half of telling the time share sales person we weren't interested because, my inlaws are owners and we will inherit their property, we were sent to the "closer". She proceeded to insult us by saying "Do you still drive your parents' car?". My husband reported this to the manage who offered us complimentary breakfasts for the rest of our stay. That would have been nice however, the hostess at the breakfast buffett couldn't understand our efforts to explain this when we tried to redeem it. And we had to track down that same manager at check out to actually get the "free" breakfasts off of our bill.
The beach is rocky and steep with constant strong winds. Making it pretty unpleasant to swim there. The pool is beautiful and large. There is 1 very small hot tub that was always filled with children.
Our room and my parent's room were supposed to be next to each other. Instead we were on opposite ends of the facility. A couple minutes walk from one end to the other through the open air maze. Our room faced the supermarket behind the resort. Not much of a view for the price.
There is 1 ice machine on every other floor. There is 1 washer and 2 dryers on each floor. However this place boasts how many rooms? The ice machines on the floors near ours were usually out of ice and we had to go to every floor to find a washer or dryer that was not already in use.
The food was marginal and expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A breathtaking panorama awaits you at Ka'anapali Beach Club, a haven of a resort in a land that has perfected beauty. Located on Maui's western shore, Ka'anapali Beach Club promises to be one of the highlights of your chance of a lifetime getaway to Hawaii. If you're going to do Hawaii, you should do it right. By planning your stay at Ka'anapali Beach Club, you are creating the vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii