“Great experience.”

Ranked #73 of 195 Tours in Kauai
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Tandem Skydive with us over the beautiful Hawaiian island of Kauai! Safety comes first at Skydive Kauai. We use the most technologically advanced gear possible. We have a very experienced and friendly staff with U.S. National Skydiving Champion, Dave Timko, leading the way. We want to show you how amazing free fall feels as well as giving you a new perspective on the beauty of our home here on Kauai Island. We are open 7 days a week!
Reviewed August 7, 2014

My husband and I have wanted to sky dive for several years but have been delaying for several years. On our recent trip to Kauai, we thought for the first time to sky dive what more beautiful place that Kauai. We are so glad we went to Skydive Kauai. They were wonderful and the experience was everything we wanted it to be.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My girlfriend and I went to kauai on vacation, one thing that we both wanted to do was go sky diving, and glad we did ! We jumped with Dan and Wayne they made us very comfortable with jump and pumped us up ! This was the highlight of our trip and would recommend it to everyone .

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I went with my Boyfriend last week and was not sure what to expect when he told me we were going to be jumping out of a plane 10,000 feet in the sky. It was something I always wanted to do but never thought I would actually do it.

When we arrived the nerves started to kick in but once you start talking to the staff that nerve goes away and you begin to feel comfortable. The staff is well rounded with very nice individuals. They even helped with my sister's flat tire.

Before our sky dive we were able to watch others come in and land before we took off. Our instructors were Dan and Wayne. Both very friendly and fun people with nice personalities. I would recommend them to anyone who Is looking to skydive. It was a great experience from the location to the people. Definitely a memory I will never forget.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Skydive Kauai is probably the most underrated activity on the island. What a blast! We went this morning with instructors Wayne and Dan, and enjoyed every second of it! Living on island, I don't review most tourist activities, but can't pass up giving this one a big TWO THUMBS UP!

We've experienced two other companies, one in San Diego and one on Oahu. This particular outfit suited our needs best for several reasons. First, they take up small groups, so the instruction and waiting time is tailor made to your needs. Watch a short safety video, discuss the steps with your instructor, take a beautiful 20 minute ride up to 10,000, open the door, and soar! Everything is done to your comfort level, and the instructors are safety conscious and obviously experienced. What makes this jump special is the sheer beauty of Kauai, seen both on the way up and as you are on your way back to earth. Forget the helicopter tours - this is the scenic route!

Based on previous photo and video product, we were not going to purchase the video and photo package, but after seeing the footage we paid the price for all 3 people. The instructors are great at shooting both the video and photos, and the finished DVD is awesome. They also gave me the video footage in the original MP4 form so I could download and edit a movie of my own.

The only drawback is that it's kinda pricey - no competition on island makes it a bit expensive, but I'm glad we did it.

Our video from today!! -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU3TPevIAsU

3  Thank washington_wahine
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We had the best experience ever!!! This was the highlight of our vacation! I highly recommend Skydive Kauai!