“Amazing snorkel tour for all ages and experience levels.”
Review of Aloha Kauai Tours

Aloha Kauai Tours
Ranked #67 of 200 Tours in Kauai
Reviewed July 19, 2018

My daughter (9) and I joined the snorkeling tour last week and had an amazing time. Miguel and Josh were our guides and they couldn't have been more entertaining or experienced. They knew all the best places to go to see the right sea life and kept everyone in our party at ease with the process throughout the day. It's a great tour for beginners, as they use a large surfboard with handles for those less comfortable in the water, but it's also a great tour for experienced snorkelers as you can rely on their experience in the water to find the best sea creatures! Overall, a fantastic day with some truly humble and experienced people. Thank you Miguel and Josh!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"interesting things"
"local culture"
"great fun"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this adventure"
"explained everything"

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Reviewed July 4, 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed July 1, 2018

I picked this particular company because they had said that they would be great for non and weak swimmers alike. I checked this both when I called to book and when we arrived at the site. When we got to Poipu beach the tide was coming in and the seas were rough. We weren't given any specific information about snorkeling just the equipment. The incoming sea was so rough that one of the instructors had to walk each person out into the water to the surf board where the other instructor waited. My partner and granddaughter were very nervous, then when my partner went in, the waves knocked him off of the surfboard and he went under. He was pulled in by the instructor and several bystanders. Needless to say after that there was no way my granddaughter was going in. I had been told that if Poipu was too rough that we would move to Anini beach. Not sure why this didn't happen. I did go in but the current was so strong, was difficult to stay with the group. I really was disappointed with the trip and the lack of instructions and accommodations for weak and non swimmers.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction