“If you have money to waste...”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #47 of 76 Restaurants in Austell
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Mexican, American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Palatine, Illinois
“If you have money to waste...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I could tell you how horrible the food was..I mean this place is even bad for Chilis! They we're playing musical waiters with our table and obviously not talking during the change of the guard. I could say many things the most important of which is -

Just don't do it

Leland, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average if that”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

Not one of my favorite places. Country fried steak always over cooked. Ribs are so-so. Mixed drinks are not worth the money so buy the overprice beer because you know what you are getting.

Visited December 2011
Leesville, Louisiana, United States
“Lipstick on my mug...really?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

It's typical Chili's cuisine, nothing to brag about. Took about 25 minutes to get food, waitress said all the right things but kept passing things down the table instead of walking to my side of the table and would it kill you to smile? My daughters shrimp and salmon were both raw. My biggest upset was that my margarita mug arrived with a large lipstick stain on the side. I notified the manager and he said he would get another. Attention to all managers: apologize when you serve your customers drink in a dirty glass.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Sorry to see it go”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

This was a great place to have a drink afte work and enjoy some good fooe. Some recent changes have apparently made it dificult to even get served.

Visited March 2012
Powder Springs, Georgia
“It's a Chili's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

Service is adequate most times, and superlative other times. The food is always over the top with regard to calories and fat, but it is also tasty. I avoid going here because I don't like to be eating hidden calories and fat (even the salads are high in calories!), but it's standard Chili's with nice servers.