Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
$68
$124
$113
HIExpress.com
All reviewswafflesshort walkwithin walking distanceroom was cleanparking lotbusiness centerwould stay againdesk clerkking bedwonderful stayfitness centerbreakfast barstayed one nightcomplimentary breakfastatlantamattressesdryer
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is our third time staying here. The staff is always very freindly and helpful. My granddaughter got sick on this trip and threw up on the bed. Minutes after letting the front desk know there was someone at their door to change out the linens. I witnessed a guest getting ice at the ice machine and some ice fell on the floor. She went to pick it up and the housekeeper told her to leave it that they would take care of it for her. The rooms are always clean and the breakfast is good. We will stay here everytime we go to Six Flags.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We celebrated my daugther's birthday at Six Flags and stayed at the Wingate for 2 nights. We will definately be staying here next time we go to Six Flags. Staff was very friendly and the rooms were spacious and clean. Breakfast was the typical fare and was decent enough. The hotel was less than a 5 minute walk to the park. Perfect!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I checked in on Sunday Sept. 29, I came over to celebrate my birthday which was Monday Sept. 30, I walked in to a clean quite beautiful home away from home. I had a great room on the 2nd floor overlooking the pool I loved the chairs in the room I was able to sit up and look at TV when I did'nt want to sit or lie on the bed. The breakfast was great I liked the game room that was a plus, and the location was wonderful. This is a great hotel and I will be back.
Rose W.