“Love!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
“Love!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The sushi was SO fresh - made to order a few feet away from our booth. Our waiter was attentive (and handsome - now there's a bit of extraneous info!) and even made up for the tiniest mistake by bringing us complimentary salmon rolls, though this was certainly going beyond the call of duty. The dining room is inviting and the hibachi grills are very unobtrusive, except for occasional cheers from the clientele watching the show. And who minds that when you're eating such great sushi brought to you by an extremely pleasant gentleman? Not me! And not my college-age daughter. We'll be back soon.

Mableton, Georgia
“An Interesting Experience for My Grandson”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

My grandson spent the summer with me. We decided to venture down to a local restaurant in Mableton for a bite to eat. What we found was a wonderful and delightful experience. This restaurant is truly kid frienldy. Like so many other habachi grill places that I have visited, I love the show and the fact that the food is cooked right in front of me. But this is one of the most kid friendly restaurants that I have ever visited. Our chef had great gags which my grandson absolutedly loved. We are definitedly going back there again.

• Visited July 2011