“Regular Customer”

Cuisines: American
Description: Little over a year old
Description: Little over a year old
Reviewed October 5, 2012

God food, atmosphere and service. Prices reasonable. Wife and I share a plate. I don't know what more I can say I just hope I hit my 100 minimun.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Met some friends for lunch one Sunday, on their recomendations. The place was near empty and we still had a long wait before we were even recognized as being there. Finally someone took our order and after another long wait the food finally started coming out, all but mine. The waiter told me it would be right out. Everyone else in the group had ordered items that needed prep and cooking, eggs... bacon... omlets... I guess my Sausage Biscuits were difficult and time consuming. Finally after everyone else were almost done I got someone elses attention and found out they had forgot about my order. After waiting forever I finally got my food, which wasn't worth the wait.

1  Thank tds57
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food here has no flavor I basically had to season it at the table. Even the drinks were watered down. Will not go back.

1  Thank NTC214
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

We went on fight night and got stuck with a $18.00 added tip and was only a party of 4! When we asked the RUDE wittiness about it she claimed that last fight night she only made x amount of $ ! And was added to everyone bill that was there. Food did taste like Pre packaged and the dersssert are ok but. Over priced!!We will not be going back!!!

1  Thank Lilprincesa1
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Bar was fun to sit in, bu the food is a little bit too much like canned and packaged food for me.