“Great Food and Service”

Giovanni's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Austell
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Telephone 678-384-1169. Use the map function on yahoo as the one on Google send people to the wrong location.
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I am a regular business traveler and was looking for something that wasn't a chain with good food. This place definitely hit the spot.

Next time I'm in the area it will be a repeat destination. Chicken piccata was awesome!

1  Thank Barry S

Reviewed March 5, 2014

this is by far the best Italian food I ever tasted. The staff is equally friendly and I felt really at home and very comfortable. Try the manicotti melanese and you know it is really fresh and hearty. I recommend this restaurant to anybody. To me, this is more than just a five star restaurant.

1  Thank jhonn f
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Solid food at good prices. There version of Eggplant Parmesan is great. Definitely my go to choice. The kids always split the Baked Ziti.

3  Thank Hottga
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We wanted somewhere different for our Christmas family gathering, chose Giovanni's based on reviews and location, and have found a new favorite in Giovanni's! It is small (make reservations for large numbers), quaint, friendly, and deliciously authentic. Giovanni attended to our every need, chose a perfect wine for the group, and conversation with him added to our experience! For appetizers, we had Bruschetta, Bruschetta Di Parma, and Eggplant Rolettini, shared and enjoyed by all! Our entrees included Chicken Giovanni, Pasta Giovanni with Italian sausage on the side, Shrimp Scampi, Spaghetti & meatballs, Manicotti Melanese, and the special of the day tilapia dish, all absolutely delicious! Make sure to save room for the Tiramisu for dessert - sooo good! Cannot wait to go back next time we are in Georgia! Grazie Giovanni!

2  Thank Nancy W
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I wanted to try a different place and found this wonderful hidden gem! I had the chicken cacciatore and my husband had the manicotti. It was awsome. The atmosphere is wonderful and the service was personable and superb. Giovanni came and spoke with us. We will definately eat there again and will take more family with us.

2  Thank JanaP45