“Great” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Six Flags Over Georgia

Six Flags Over Georgia
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Austell
More attraction details
Owner description: Just outside Atlanta, this popular Six Flags is full of rides, shows and plenty of amusement for all ages.
Longueuil, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

This park is nice! Tho it was raining and most of the rides were closed, we had fun. There is many theme (Batman, Superman etc). I would return to do more rides.

• Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun theme park!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

If you love going on roller coasters, this is the theme park for you.I went to this theme park twice and I would definitely go again. For a theme park of its size, the food options are more than adequate. Make sure to time your visit carefully because it may be packed during the summer months, especially in July.

Visited October 2012
Norcross
“six flags over Georgia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have a season pass and received a coupon to take a friend for free. We went on a Sunday and the lines were short and we had a great time.

Theodore, Alabama, Usa
“Six flags over GA is awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the park and the appearance of the staff. Also, I appreciated that they did the little scan area thumbs up thing it made me feel safer, even though they were probably tired of doing it.

Stockbridge
“Its well Worth the penny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was actually the best day all year, lines were moving, the weather was great and the kids really enjoyed themselves, the didn't want to leave. I was tricked into riding Thunder River, got soaked from head to toe, the kids thought that was so funny. I was kinda mad because i was tricked but laughed it off. The employee at six flags were absolutely great, very helpful with suggestion for the little ones. I love the Idea that six flags has the membership where you can pay monthly payments and still enjoy the park, this is great for those of us who work pay check to pay check. I will be renewing my membership,it is well worth every penny