“Park Safety”

Six Flags Over Georgia
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Austell
More attraction details
Owner description: Just outside Atlanta, this popular Six Flags is full of rides, shows and plenty of amusement for all ages.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

With the fast paced times and terrorist era it really makes me feel good to see the guys at the front gate that scans and searches belongings to make sure there are no weapons,bombs,etc being brought into the park to harm those that's just there for an family outing...Thanks so much for the safety personnel....Its always about safety first and everything else later....Thanks SFOG

1  Thank Anthony D
Write a ReviewReviews (2,676)
All reviews
in 43 reviews
"wave pool"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I spent over 500.00 for my family to go and we got to ride 3 rides before a storm hit and all the rides closed. No rainchecks, no apologies, nothing. VERY unhappy.

2  Thank Jay S
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Six Flags over Georgia is a lot of fun. I have been going there since I was a kid and have so many great memories. It is fun to get to take my kids although at 6 and 3, they were not quite ready for most of the big rides. Six Flags does have a good mix of kid and adult rides. They have really done a good job of incorporating super hero and Bugs Bunny themes to different areas of the park. I will say the price is a bit high. If you live close enough to make multiple visits, the season passes are the best deal.

1  Thank BryanK132
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Don't plan on going unless there is 0% chance of rain. Their zero tolerance to rain checks is in-excuseable. Spending this much money with my family for 3 rides in almost 4 hours is a waste of time and money. The kids were dissapointed and needless to say, so are we. We won't be back.

2  Thank Jamie H
See more reviews
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Admission is very high. We took a coke can with the $15 off admission price and for me & my 8 yr old it was over $90 to get in. Once inside it was long lines at every ride. We were in line for 2 hours to ride the Haunted House and it was a huge let down. You ride on a small boat thru some not scary stuff and the only scary part is when a loud horn goes off right at the end. Very stupid and boring ride. Roller coasters were fun but once again a two hour to three hour wait in line. We stayed from 10 am to 7:30 pm and only rode four rides because of the long lines. I will never return or recommend this park. A foot long hotdog was $11 with fries and a drink would cost you a good $3.50 to $4.50.

1  Thank dagirlamanda