“Great fun at Six Flags over Georgia”

Six Flags Over Georgia
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Austell
More attraction details
Owner description: Just outside Atlanta, this popular Six Flags is full of rides, shows and plenty of amusement for all ages.
Cumming, Georgia, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun at Six Flags over Georgia”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had great fun at Six Flags over Georgia as a Family and with friends. We took advantage of booking online and save $20 per tickets.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank OliverF33

• Korean first
Locust Grove, Georgia, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It's a great way to spend the day with Family”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We love going to Sixflags! The park is clean and staff is very friendly. There is something for every age.

2 Thank 424AngelaC
Nashville, Tennessee
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Park but I expected better.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The park is really laid out well and there is plenty to ride and do, however I do feel the height restrictions hinder the experience for some children anxious to ride real roller-coaster. 54 inches at the max for the really thrilling rides is a bit excessive, 52" would suffice I believe. I understand the safety concerns of the park but it is so disappointing to see the sadness on the face of your child when all she wants to do is ride and she just barely misses the height requirement by less than 1/4 of an inch.I guess I'm spoiled to DisneyWorld and other Disney parks where she can do everthing. I didn't see a single character in the park all day. The commercials show them just casually strolling through the parks greeting and hugging children but the day we went...nothing, not one to be seen anywhere. The staff were very, to put it nicely, uneducated. But that is to be expected when teenagers are running everything. Everything felt scripted when speaking to these individuals. (Have a Six Flags day!! What does that even mean?) For example this is an actual conversation my wife had with a concessions employee.
Wife: I would like an order of Chili-cheese fries and a Coke.
Six-Flags: Would you like a souvenir cup today maim?
Wife: Sure, Why not.
Six-Flags: One souvenir cup, will there be anything else maim?
Wife: Umm, yes. Chili-cheese fries please.
Six-Flags: Chicken Tenders?
Wife: Seriously? I said Chili-cheese fries and a coke.
Six-Flags: Would you like a souvenir cup today maim?
Wife: I said yes the first time you asked me that.
Six-Flags: Ok, One souvenir cup, will there be anything else maim?
Wife: Are you kidding me right now? I ordered chili-cheese fries.
SixFlags: Ok, would you like a drink with that?
Wife: (Steaming angry at this point) YES! A COKE!
SixFlags: Would you like a souvenir cup today maim?
Wife: This is the last time I tell you. I have ordered a Coke "IN A SOUVENIR CUP" so please don't ask again and an order of chili-cheese fries.
Six-Flags: (facing the 2 other employees) Did someone order her some Chili-cheese fries?
And this went on for a few minutes longer. She finally got what she ordered in addition to a migraine. We may go back when my girl gets a few inches taller.

2 Thank Chris V
Greenville, South Carolina, Usa
“friendly & courteous staff makes Six Flags Over Georgia #1”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was the second year in a row that we have visited Six Flags and I was courious to see if the staff would be as friendly as the year before. It was even better this year. The staff is exceptional and they make it look easy to run this park because they do their job so well. They do not tolerate bad language, skimpy clothing or any other inappropriate behavior which makes it easy to let your kids get in lines for rides and not have to worry about what they will see or hear. We live half way between Six Flags & another park and we have always gone to the other one until we visited Six Flags last year after a volleyball tournament in Atlanta. Six Flags is our new home for fun!

Visited April 2013
Browns Summit Nc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spring break Vacation”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Would reccomend to all ages, very nice and clean Park. Very curteous employees. Typical high priced food,very expensive to feed family of four. It is possible to stay long enough that you may have to purchase meals more than once, causes early exit from Park.

1 Thank JoeB566