“Excellent Experience”

Six Flags Over Georgia
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Austell
More attraction details
Owner description: Just outside Atlanta, this popular Six Flags is full of rides, shows and plenty of amusement for all ages.
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My family and I visit the park several times a year. We have made the park a regular vacation destination. My children absolutely love six flags. The employees are wonderful we have been here numerous times and never have we encountered a rude or unpleasant employee. Way to go six flags, your customer service is awesome.

There are newer reviews for Six Flags Over Georgia

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I loved every second of it and I'm a happy season pass holder. I would strongly recomend the flash pass other wise youll spend most of your time in lines.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My family had a great time at Six Flags over Georgia and White Water. It was the perfect family getaway. We were highly entertained. The park gave us an above average family vacation.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

here at six flags over Georgia is a great attraction for all families. A huge variety of rides. There are also lots of side restaurants. Yum Yum. over all this is a great place

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We had a great experience. The staff was very friendly, always smiling/waving, helpful. Very clean, bathrooms clean. The kids loved the rides, there was a good variety of rides, esp. for young children. Of course the food is pricey, but that's to be expected at an amusement park. However, you can buy a souvenir cup and bring it w/ you every time and get unlimited refills for $0.99 each. You do have to wait in line for the rides, some longer than others, but that's to be expected as well. There's a fast-pass option, but it was a little pricey for us, as I think you have to buy one for each family member.