“Good times!”

and up
Scenic Helicopter Tour of Six Flags and Sweetwater Creek Park
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Austell
More attraction details
Owner description: Just outside Atlanta, this popular Six Flags is full of rides, shows and plenty of amusement for all ages.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My friends and I go every year to fright fest for my birthday, for adults and older children it's alot of fun! The only drawback is having to pay extra for the haunted house, other than that it's a great time for the family. I would recommend buying season passes if you live close enough, we do and it's more than worth the money. If you do go, then definitely ride The Goliath. You'll love it! Hope you have a great time if you go!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,494)

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Six Flags is one of the best theme park's in the world. They have the best thrill rides. The staff in the park are some of the most friendly people you would ever wanna meet.. If u buy a season pass u get your money worth in just two visit and so much more with a season pass you can go to any Six Flags theme park and Fright Fest plus the food is not bad but a little high on price but the food I eat was good. The show's are good I really like the Dead Man's Party show I really like the show's Six Flags put on. iLuminate I saw that show over the summer and that was great. I u wanna go on a date be with family or friend's u can't beat a Six Flags season for you and the one you love. You want Thrill's and time's you won't forget.."Run Don't Walk" you won't be sorry you did am a cheap person lol, but I get's my money worth every time me and my Boo go to Six Flags,,Smile..... Some time we bring friends and family. But just the two of us is just fine .." For my Boo and I

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Me and my husband went to six flags of georgia for our anniversary and had a great time!. the park was clean the people were nice the rides were AWESOME!!! We had fun playing the games they had trying to win the prizes. Hope to back again really soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We came over from Alabama just for the special season pass holder old night. It was great. We go to ride Goliath 4 times at the beginning of the night. We just got off, walked back through the line, and got right back on. We really enjoyed the Dead Man's Party show and the Captain and Maybelle (?) show (a freak show). We weren't going to go back to the park again on Saturday, but we went back just to see their show one more time. They were right. Each show is different.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I'm from Florida so maybe I expected more it was hot and over priced I think you'd have more fun at a county fair =(