“A BUNCH OF THEIVES”

Ranked #58 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Sarasota, Florida
“A BUNCH OF THEIVES”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place was horrible. I had personal items come up missing from my room. Who steals stuff like that. The police were even there because someone stole the tvs out of numerous rooms. The room was disgusting, the beds feel like your sleeping on a piece of plywood, and the staff was very rude! There were no towels and when I finally did get some they were all stained up. I do understand this is not a Hilton however this is unacceptable. The best part of my stay was when I checked out!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nicole B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were having renovations done on our home and needed a hotel for about 4 days. We found this one it had a great rate around $40 per night. I have read some of these other reviews and these people must be expecting a Hilton or Marriott room for $40, lol. This motel was great! The staff went above and beyond and was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very modern not a lot of amenities but it was exactly as advertised. Everything listed on the website was in the room. Our room was very clean and had a nice flat screen tv with hdmi and inputs for our laptop and xbox. We really liked the wood flooring so much better than the normal carpeted hotel rooms that you never no what's in. Best Motel 6 we have ever stayed at!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Josephine M
LITTLETON
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The clerk treated us like we interrupted her at 430 in the afternoon, barely looked at us, let alone spoke. The rooms were cold and appeared to have wallpaper on the floor instead of carpet. The bed looked and felt like a cot. Only 2 pillows on a queen size bed. Housekeeping started vacuuming the room above us at 8 am and it sounded like a leaf blower. Didn't sleep.

• Stayed October 2012

Travelers are raving about these Augusta hotels

Appling
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Stayed here for four days for a business trip in an attempt to save money. Place looked decent and newly renovated on website. People seem to live here on a weekly basis. Front desk staff always changed. Had to have key card reprogrammed each day. Even though non smoking rooms are offered, you can still smell neighboring rooms smoke. Bathrooms are gross. Last night of stay consisted of what seemed like teenagers in the neighboring room with blaring music and running hallways.

• Stayed September 2012
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The maids and receptionist were the most rude people I have ever meet no hospitality what so ever.I had to hunt down maids for service and they never had clean lenin.wrost experience I ever had at this particular hotel chain.

• Stayed September 2012
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Recently, I went to Augusta, I didn't want to drive back at night so I searched for a cheap place to spend the night. For the price, I was not expecting much, just an uncomfortable bed and bathroom, but I was really surprised when I walked in the door. It looke newly renovated and modern. Everything looked new and clean. The sinks were fancy and came with a table with a bench like seating. I had a 1 person/1 bed room so it was very spacious. It also came with a flat panel hd tv that was wall mounted and had easy access connections (HDMI, VGA, and composite) to connect your laptop/game console/dvd player. All and all, I was really glad I went. Also has a pool. I paid over $100 at a hotel the other day and it was not nearly as good as this motel. I enjoyed it a lot.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jason W
Jackson, South Carolina
Reviewed May 26, 2012

The staff here was wonderful again. This is the second stay and it was better than before. The pool was great, still love those wood floors and flatscreen tv and a great price. Thumbs up Motel 6 on Washington rd!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family