All reviews walk in shower other hotels army hie graduation gordon
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Spent two nights on a recent visit on business my first ever visiting the area. The staff at check in was very pleasant had me in my room in no time. The hotel appears to be relatively new, well kept with excellent breakfast choices. This will be my hotel of choice whenever I have to visit the area.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Gia G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Augusta West - Ft Gordon Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Pattyhill64,

Thank you for the great review. I am happy to read we will be your preferred hotel in Augusta GA. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

After delivering our Augusta passengers from a Niagara Falls trip, we booked a room here.
Ashley checked us in & was polite, professional and a real Sweetie. She recommended Big Daddy's Bar & Grill, which is a very short walk away.
Our rooms were spotless and the bed was comfy.
Not sure why the complaints about the breakfast. It is every bit as good as many other hotels, and better than a lot of places I stay. And being a tour bus driver, I stay in many hotels. Some serve absolutely pitiful breakfast.
All in all, we were extremely pleased.....

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Gia G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Augusta West - Ft Gordon Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Thank you for the great review. I will be sure to pass along the comments to Ashely. She is an awesome person. We hope your travels will bring you our way again.

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

Holiday Inn Chain tends to have some of the better properties in Augusta. This was not one of my favorites. They tried to style it trendy and upscale..but seem to have missed the mark. It feels cheaper than other Holiday Inn Express locations. Bathroom had no soap and toilet had stains. Bed was not "sealed" underframe, which you rarely see these days. There is a truck stop on one side with nonstop truck traffic at all times. On the plus side, there was a Keurig Coffee maker in room and plenty of power and USB charging outlets.
This would not be a property I will choose to stay in again. They tried.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Mo M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Augusta West - Ft Gordon Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2016

Hello Flyeguy,

I am very displeased to hear about your stay here at our property and I do apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused. I would like to thank you for you review and when in the Augusta area again to please reach out to us.

Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

The customer service from the staff was just great. The check in was fast, room was clean, and breakfast was delicious. I did not get a chance to check out their huge outdoor pool due to weather but I did get a great workout in the fitness center. I will definitely be back on my next visit. Thank you again to the wonderful staff.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Mo M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Augusta West - Ft Gordon Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit us again.

Monique M
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

We had to evacuate our home and ended up here. It was better than living in a home with no power, but not by much. The breakfast was terrible unless you want sugary carbs. Probably worst hotel breakfast I've had. Here it is, MLB play off season and this hotel only has BASIC channels. Had to go to a bar to watch a game and come to find out from other evacuees sitting next to us, Hampton Inn next door has all the channels. Really Holiday Inn? Stop being cheap. Can't wait to get in my bed bc this one sucks.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Gia G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Augusta West - Ft Gordon Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Hello Monica G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feed back from you recent stay. I am glad we were able to welcome you as you evacuated from Hurricane Matthew but hate to read that we did not surpass your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we hope you made it home safe.