All reviews two bedroom suite breakfast and dinner washington road great place to stay the sofa bed staff was friendly rooms are spacious would stay here again nice hotel home away from home complimentary breakfast checking out convenient location enjoyed my stay ronald accommodations stove
Reviewed June 22, 2018

We reserved one of the two room suites at this hotel. It was very nice to have two bathrooms for everyone to get ready. I have stayed at other Homewood properties throughout the US and was let down by the breakfast. The area is not large enough and there is not enough seating. The hotel should be realistic in knowing their demographic is families travelling together. The food options were limited and many ran out.

The first evening our 18 month old woke up in the middle of the night. We turned on the light to comfort him and I found a bed bug inside the pillowcase I was using. Being my first run-in with bed bugs, I was quite paranoid for the rest of the stay. I never saw another one but I have been worries about any coming home with us.

Hotel staff was accommodating and warm. They set us up with not one by two pack and plays as well as bedding for them. While I'm generally a fan of Hiltons, I will choose another hotel on my next visit to Augusta.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank jdbronco
Staci S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry for the experience you had at our hotel. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I have started working out of town with my job and have been staying in a lot of hotels. Trying to find a place to go back to each month. I will be back to stay here. The staff is what makes a differance! The ladies that did the evening social (with food, wine and beer) and breakfast were friendly, helpful and joked around with us. The pool was open and just outside where they service breakfast and dinner. Great place to sit outside and eat.

Date of stay: May 2018
Staci S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Kitchen floor was sticky and dirty. Found an old hot sauce packet on the floor. A couple of the cabinet doors and drawers would not shut. Air conditioner only blew cold air at 68 and below. Breakfast staff not very friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Staci S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our suites. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed May 10, 2018

We have a larger than average family, so have had great experiences with Homewood's 2-bedroom suites. This Homewood was not far off of our road-trip route and it did not dissappoint in any way! Thank you, Homewood staff, for an enjoyable night's sleep!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Staci S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed May 8, 2018

This was our second stay at a Homewood Suites. We usually stay at a Hampton, but for aonoly a few dollars more the Homewood Suites provide much more room and a kitchen. It was so nice to have a separate room and be able to sit on the couch to watch TV. The beds were extremely comfortable and there is also a TV in he bedroom. Breakfast was very good. We will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Staci S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel while in Augusta! We are thrilled that you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!