“My favorite spot in Augusta!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta

Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta
Ranked #14 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Atlanta
“My favorite spot in Augusta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have stayed at several hotels in Augusta during basketball tournaments but I have found my favorite and plan on returning. The location is great, right off the interstate and close to tons of restaurants and shops.

I love the amenities at Homewood Suites, the mini kitchens, bedrooms, manager's reception M-Th. And on top of the amenities, this location provides excellent service...from the front desk to housekeeping and maintenance...just outstanding and super friendly.

We are here for a very large basketball tournament and the staff have stayed on top of everything...they didn't run out of food during the reception or during breakfast...it is not easy keeping up with mobs of hungry teen boys!

A definite do-over for me!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Stephanie W, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
It was our pleasure having you as our guest! We understand with tournaments such as basketball you have many options in Augusta and we are glad that you made the decision to try us. We are even more excited that we exceeded your stay experience. We look forward to seeing again for the next tournament!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Stone Ridge, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was not happy with my visit. The smoking must go!!! I was in a non-smoking room that smelled like cigarette smoke. The hallways smelled of cigarette smoke. My room did not get cleaned one day and when I asked for towels, I had to go get them myself. Also, instead of cribs, there are pack and plays. Baby was not comfortable :-(

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are sorry that we did not fullful our obligation to provide you with an exceptional stay. With Homewood Suites policy to offer smoking rooms as an extended stay hotel we limit these suites to our top floor. We are sorry that your non smoking room smelled like smoke and you stay was uncomfortable. Our goal is to provide our guest with an exceptional stay and comfort is key in that. We understand your fustration and thank you for your feedback. Please give us another oppurtunity in the future to provide you with the comfort you deserve.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were very pleased with our stay at Homewood Suites. Krista at the front desk was especially helpful. We were treated cordially, the room was clean, and the location was great. The breakfast was bigger than expected and was filling. Having two rooms was a plus for our family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We were pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Homewood Suites Augusta. Thank you for mentioning our staff member by name in your comments. She is an asset to our hotel and demonstates customer service with a smile. We do look forward to having you stay with us again!
Trenton, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

The room was well-priced for a Homewood Suites ($119 for a king-bedroom suite). I only stayed one night, but found several distracting maintenance issues. I would find another place if I had to stay repeat nights.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Stephanie W, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your recent stay. Your feedback is important for us and we would like to ensure that we have corrected any issue that the suite you stayed in had. If you would please contact the hotel as to inform us of the issues that you encountered. We also want to make certain we make this right for you! We want to ensure that every guests is giving the best possible stay and if this did not happen we need to find out from you how we can make this right. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you!
Louisville, KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

We traveled to Augusta, GA for our son's wedding and needed a two-bedroom suite to accommodate our family. It is right off I-20 and Washington Road and very convenient to all types of restaurants and stores. The Augusta Mall is just 5-10 minutes from the hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the breakfast was tasty. My wife even commented on how well the scrambled eggs tasted. The price for our stay was $189 plus taxes but when you consider our suite was a very large two-bedroom unit with kitchen, not a bad deal at all. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We want to thank you for responding in regards to your recent stay with us. We are very happy that you found the layout of the two bedroom suite roomy and cost affective. We hope that we are your first choice on any trips back to Augusta!
Claremont, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had to stay here for school for 4 weeks and this hotel was close. Every staff member that I dealt with was friendly and very helpful. Any problems that I had were dealt with quickly. The food that was served in the evening was a nice touch as well as the breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for writing your review! We strive to provide our guests with a warm and homelike stay. We hope that you will continue to choose our hotel in the future and we look foward to seeing you!
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Actually, it was me, MRS. Miller, that stayed at your hotel, checking out on April 28th, 2013. Even though the stay resulted in 2 room changes (1st room the headboard was broken and sheers badly ripped and 2nd room had bugs) the staff was very attentive to me and my grandsons. My husband and I travel quite a bit and we ALWAYS stay at a Hilton property. We are Hilton Honors Members, but only use our points on extended or emergency trips. Your staff made me feel that my comfort was at the top of their list. Normally, I would have been very upset by the second move, but I commend your staff on their immediate solutions and help. I felt so important that there was nothing I could do but smile. Your staff was very professional and was really concerned for my comfort. Thank you, Deanna J. Miller

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We know that things do happen but our guest should not suffer due these things. Thank you for your kind words, we do beleive in Homewood's Suites Assurance Guarantee and that does not stop once an issue is corrected. We strive to go above and beyond to ensure our guest are 100% satisfied with their stay. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review and look forward to seeing you in the future.