Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta
ComfortSuites
$109
$95
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$48
$48
$139
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewstwo bedroom suitebreakfast and dinnerwashington roadfull kitchenrooms are spaciousgreat place to staynice hotelstaff was friendlywould stay here againhome away from homecomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationnice stayenjoyed my stayronaldaccommodationsstove
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We normally stay at Hampton Inns, but when visiting Augusta, we thought we'd try something different yet stay in Hilton's HHONORS program. We definitely made a good choice.

The suite was large and comfortable as well as clean. Staff was terrific. Couldn't have asked for a better stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My tennis team and I spent the weekend at this hotel in May 2012. We had a great stay. First, the staff was wonderful. They were very helpful with meeting our various needs. They were kind and had a great service oriented attitude. Second, the rooms were clean and spacious. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times while on business trips. This is a nice hotel and the staff is friendly. The complimentary breakfast is pretty good too. One time they gave me a smoking room even though my profile specifies non-smoking. Am wondering why they accepted my reservation if they couldn't accomodate my request for a non-smoking room.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PXJ38654
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Some issues with cleaning service like sometimes the cleaning lady forgot some wet towels (not mine) in the ground of my bedroom. A friend needed a crib and could not have it when she got there and she tried to mae sure she would get before arriving there. And also for 2 days we were out of internet conection...when checking out I needed to leave at 3:30 am and they say there is someone available in the reception 24 hours a day, but I could not find this person.
The price was good, the breakfast is simple, but ok, the staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank HRNNY
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Overall, this property was an adequate place to stay for an overnight stop. It was reasonably priced. However, I expected slightly more of this brand. The staff was very courteous and professional but I ran into a snag on check in. After 320 miles of driving and a late check in, I found my room either occupied or it had not been cleaned. I returned to desk clerk, who was embarrassed & immediately worked to find a remedy. She offered me the only room left, a smoking room. She also stated that if the room was not satisfactory, then she would lodge me at another property. It was 1:30 a.m. so I took the room. The room was not bad at all for a smoking room. The property is need of an update & the breakfast was not noteworthy but the staff made up for it for these flaws. If I to return to Augusta, in the future, I would give the competition a try before I returned to this property.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business