$97
HIExpress.com
Candlewood Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$75
CandlewoodSuites
$104
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$69
$66
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$68
$84
$104
Home2.com
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$50
Staybridge.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesbreakfast attendantcontinental breakfastthe staff was greatstayed one nightnice stayangelamcgsurgerycerealratesgeorgiahousekeeperhousekeepinggravy
Reviewed October 1, 2010

I recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Augusta for the Ironman 70.3. I felt the hotel was an excellent value for my dollar. Their staff were always friendly and courteous and very helpful. I was impressed with their early morning buffet - started at 4:30 am :) and the hotel offered a free shuttle too and from the race start. I booked with the Quality Inn, because it was more price competitive than the race hotel; however, my expectations were low as I know this is typically a 'no frills' chain. They far exceeded my expectations and kept me a very happy guest - which helped make the race experience a little less stressfull!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 28, 2010

My husband and I came here so I can donate one of my kidneys to him. Staying at this hotel was the worst idea. Twice the staff told us we had to leave, even though we had made reservations for multiple days. They told us we had to check out and that they were all booked even though we had reservations. The room was not being cleaned and serviced on a daily basis. I had to fight to get towels and pillows. On one day we did not have any clean towels so I called housekeeping to get some. I told her I needed 3. She said she only had two. There were 3 people staying in the room so I didnt know what to do. I said but we need 3 and she said we only have 2 sets of towels. So when I yelled over to my husband to tell him , the housekeeping manager asked "how many people are in the room.?" I said 3. She said you can have 3 and hung up. I asked for some extra pillows to get comfortable from the surgury. The next day I noticed my pillows were gone. I called housekeeping and they told me that it was a mistake to give me extra pillows and that they had taken them back and I wont get anymore because of the policy. Fed up at this point I said I just had a kidney transplant do you think I could please get some pillows and her response was " you shoulda said that in the first place!" Staying here is a nightmare!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank resha_rue
Reviewed September 27, 2010

The stay was all we could expect for the one day in and out for the Iron Man competition.
The staff went above normal duty to make our stay pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2010

my husband and i would rate this motel excellent. the bed was very comfortable. the pillows felt like sleeping on marshmallows. room cold . clean pool housekeeping excellent. friendly staff erica. the breakfast was delicious. would not hesitate to stay there again.or recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ehouse5
Reviewed May 6, 2010

We stayed here for 2 nights to attend the US Masters. The majority of staff were friendly. Room was an average motel room, clean and there was a fridge, but the bed was tiny. Free breakfast was great and nibbles and non-alcoholic drinks after the golf were a nice surprise. Taxi driver warned us not to go walking the neighbourhood at night so we took his advice. The area appeared to be a poorer area. The nightly rates were way overpriced for what you got, but I guess they can charge what they like during the Masters.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple