All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbreakfast attendantcontinental breakfaststayed one nightstaff was friendlynice stayangelasurgerycerealratesgeorgiagravyhousekeeping
Reviewed August 24, 2017

Coming in late in the day Tasha was very efficient and helpful at the front desk. She helped us with directions to out destination even printed a map for us and the breakfast was all we needed to start our day.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank cksugar
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Dear Guest,

Wolf R.
Quality Inn Medical Center
706-722-2224

Reviewed August 6, 2017

I want to thank the general manager for having an awesome set of employees. Shiva, Rahul, Mike(maintenance), Danielle, manager of housekeeping, all of the housekeeping staff, are all very pleasant and willing to go above and beyond to the do their jobs and do it well. Shiva keeps a clean and well organized breakfast area that is inviting first thing in the morning. She is always will to accommodate the guests. Rahul, Shiva, Danielle, Mike, Wolf, and all others have personalities and people skills that make them guest-centered. Thank you, staff.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank cculliver2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Room was pretty run down and gross. I did not even want to shower based on the looks of the bathroom. HOWEVER, it was super close to Augusta National for the Masters and allowed me to sleep (fully clothed) for an extra hour the day we had tickets. Staff was friendly. All this said, I'm not sure there is anything much nicer in Augusta, which is why people rent nice houses instead.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

This is a budget hotel and reviewed as such. It is clear there is no attempt to invest any money into the smallest of items. Checked in given a smoking room, had to change. Next room had a musty smell, washroom was in bad repair, could not close bathroom door without lifting toilet seat, hair dryer did not work, sheets were never changed, they just turned them around, sheet had a cigarette burn through it, bathroom floor was so dirty it turned your feet black and Internet does not work in that section of the hotel. Pool had local kids swimming in it in their street clothes with no supervision. Management was never around. Breakfast was horrible, cold eggs and always out of items such as cereal, yogurt and orange juice. Not enough seating for breakfast and they could easily open up a meeting room to take the overflow. Positives are friendly staff and comfortable beds. Would not stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
gmga312, General Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Wolf R.
Quality Inn Medical Center
706-722-2224

Reviewed July 18, 2017

My father had a scheduled surgery and we needed a room for 5 nights and ended up staying 14 nights. Wolf and his staff went out and beyond to provide a plus service. My father was on life support and in ICU, requiring me to stay at the hotel alone. I felt safe the entire night. The breakfast was appealing, I had muffins & yogurt.
We will be returning July 20, to our home away from home!

Room Tip: Staff is excellent and seek to make your stay exceptional.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family