$97
$101
$84
$109
Home2.com
Candlewood Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$75
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$50
$40
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesbreakfast attendantcontinental breakfastthe staff was greatstayed one nightnice stayangelamcgsurgerycerealratesgeorgiahousekeeperhousekeepinggravy
Reviewed December 24, 2015

Jannie and any staff I interacted with at breakfast for 2 week business stay were helpful , courteous, and most of all - good cooks. The breakfast had a variety of healthy foods such as fruits, yogurts, eggs, even oatmeal. Coffee was brewed of course, teas were offered, as well as options for waffles, biscuits and gravy, and sausage. Thanks Jannie Hope for your dedicated service.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Daphne R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2015

Thanks for those kind words, I will pass them on to Jannie and the staff.

Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

Was visiting family was suggested to stay here service was good even breakfast thanks cheron for the service
..friendly n helpful....me and my Hubsand visit our daughter. .tryn get to mall she and desk clerk help me. Find ot..room was comfortable sleep good but the breakfast was great..cheron awesome job..

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Daphne R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2015

Thanks for your sweet words, I will gladly pass them along to Chervon. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

We love this hotel. We stay here every time we are in Augusta Georgia. Everyone that works here remember us by name and treat us like family. Really nice breakfast also. Rooms are really clean and nice, Cable good, Internet is good, good coffee and cookies too

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family

Thanks for those kind words and I will let everyone know that y'all liked your stay with us.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 17, 2015 via mobile

The staff in the front office was great i believe the lady that checked my husband and I in was named Daffany, she informed us of the local areas to eat and what time breakfast started. The rooms where next we had our pet which we thought would be a pain to find a pet friendly hotel but it was easier then we thought and the room smelled as if a pet had not been in it before. The grassy area just outside of the room was great.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Daphne R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2015

Thanks for those kind words. We try our best here to make everyone's stay feel like home if not better.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 17, 2015

The hotel had an odor to it altho they were in the process of renovating it. I was told by the clerk when I checked in Sunday afternoon that breakfast would be served until 10 so I show up after 9 and everything was being put up. I told the clerk at the desk and he seemed to care less. I asked to see the manager and he said that she would be in after one. Hope they improve. The customer computer did not work and needs major attention.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family

I am sorry for the issues that you had on your stay with us. I will look into this and have it done better thanks for telling us that way we can improve and we were aware of the business computer being down and we are in the process of fixing it currently.
Thanks and I hope that you would give us another try later down the road.