“a pleasant surprise”

Quality Inn Medical Center Area
Ranked #21 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

this was my first trip to states and augusta was d very first place i went.i shud say i was nervous overall and esp bout d kind of accomodation im gonna be in. but to my pleasant surpris i found this inn to be great..,the guys over d desk jeff,ebony...wer very friendly..,since it was my first time i was at their desk askin for help with almost everything and they always helped with it in watever way they could..,the room was very clean and to my surprise i found vrythin working and esp d wifi it was gud..!!! d food was typical american which i had tough time with but they had a lot of varieties so i was like trying one new one a day!!! and last but not d least their manager was very helpful ,very attentive to my requests and overall it was a completely unexpected but very pleasant stay. i wud highly recommend this place to anybody whos new to d town and lukin for a decent place at affordable price.,,GO FOR IT...!!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Deepika V, Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your Fantastic Review .I am more than pleased to hear of your experience at Quality Inn Medical Center was good .Your kind words of recognition for our staff are truly appreciated .We look forward to having you back soon .

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This hotel was ok, however new bed linen is very much needed, upon arriving there was lots of noise going on in the car park and I was thinking that we were going to be having noise all night, but it was ok. The breakfast was very basic, they didn't have any teabags which I thought was strange!! The guy on reception was very pleasant. This is at the budget end of the market so not bad for that, would I stay there again No.

Room Tip: This hotel is in a busy spot.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank marnold2013
Deepika V, Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your stay.I am glad that you enjoyed your visit to the Quality Inn.We are constantly seeking ways in which we can improve, using your comments as a tool to help guide these improvement .Hope to see you soon

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have had several medical appointments the past several months at MCG. The hotel is a very close to the hospital. that is the only reason why I stay at this hotel. The beds are clean, the hotel needs allot of updating, I was in a smoking room (maybe that is why the furniture is run down). Jeff was the only one that I encountered that new how to be attentive to a guest needs, and really made me fell welcomed after a long drive. Jeff should train the other front desk staff, they could learn allot from him.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay .We appreciate your kind words and will make sure to forward this to jeff and Management. We look forward to seeing you again in future

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was completely impressed by how friendly the staff was to my family. Jeff the night attendant is friendly attentive and very happy to assist. We had come in bc our oldest son who is 4 had an appointment at the children's hospital and we had no idea where to eat we asked where a restaurant was and not only did he tell us but he also printed up directions for us and told us if there was anything else he could do for us to let him know. Then the following day my husband needed to fax some business documents and the lady at the front desk was more than accomodating and they both did everything with a smile. I now know where we will stay in the future when we go back to the children's hospital

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank mkoullias73
Deepika V, Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

We are so glad you choose to stay with us and enjoyed your stay. Thank you very much for your feedback and I will surely pass on your comments to the staff . We hope to see you again in the near future

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed in Augusta for a work visit of a month at MCG, so this inn was good located. The staff was very friendly from the first day until the last. Cleaning services were good.

I stayed in another motel close by first, but that was very dirty and the staff was very unfriendly. So I'm very happy that I moved to this Quality Inn, it immediately felt a lot better!

The pool is not very big, but nice as small entertainment.

I would definitely recommend this Quality Inn to colleagues if they would visit Augusta in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the great Comment. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and the service of our staff. We hope that you will return soon

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The hotel was a comfortable and an excellent place I was here for a medical treatment and my stay was very pleasant excellent rooms clean bathrooms good and hygienic food. all in all one of the best stay Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
Deepika V, Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Thank you for posting your review on trip advisor. I am delighted that we were able to deliver exactly what you need . It wiil be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Clean rooms and excellent service! Definitely a place to stay in Augusta, GA. In only two days I met nice people in this Inn, personal as well as customer from all over US and beyond! Slept well and feel well..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank James B

Thank you for taking time to response on trip advisor . We value and appreciate your business.Hope to serve you in future again .