“This was a great hotel to stay at with wonderful staff”

Quality Inn Medical Center Area
Ranked #21 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed August 26, 2012

From the moment I forgot my phone in the lobby and they brought it to my room I knew we had found a great place to stay. Perfect location in a very quiet area that made it feel like a great place for relaxation and swimming. Two days there and the housekeeping staff were there for extra towels and cleaning if needed. The manager Deepika was great and I observed her going to whatever lengths needed to satisfy all the guests. Thanks for the great service and keep up the great work!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
bholay, General Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you posting such a nice review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel, staff and amenities. It also sounds like you were able to take advantage of the great location. We look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Medical Center Area

Reviewed August 7, 2012

The staff within the office are beyond awesome. We were there because my father was in the hospital in Augusta after a motorcycle accident. I felt the office staff are very caring and concerned with what is going on with my family. Nand, Nidhi and Dipica asked daily if there were any changes or improvements. They were helpful and happy when I had to bring my young son up with me for short times and accommodated him very well and helped keep him happy and entertained. The complimentary breakfast was great, not just sweets and cereals but an actual hot breakfast with good variety. The beds were way more comfortable than I expected them to be, the room was of good size. The bathroom a little small but they do have handicap rooms available with bigger bathrooms. The pool was kept up and open late enough to be able to enjoy a after sunset dip if you wanted to. The prices are great for the service and room you get in my opinion. The only problem I saw was the attitude of a majority of the housekeeping staff, they were at times very argumentative with the front desk staff and seemed to have no problems in doing it in front of guests which made me a little uncomfortable. They also treated me like it was a bother for me to need clean and extra towels when my son was up. Other than that it was a wonderful stay and should the need arise I will be going back to Quality Inn Medical Center. Thank you all for making a hard situation more bearable.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2012

While staying here for an internship, I experianced some very excellent customer service from the front desk. They where very helpful, kind, and attentive. However, the same WILL NOT be said of housekeeping. They where very slow, inhospitable, and rude. If I only wanted new linens and towels then I had to ask the front desk and make my own bed or else put aside a whole day waiting for them to come around! Most of them look at you like your a screaming chiled left unattended and they couldn't be bothered to deal with you. I do not pay to feel insulted by the cleaning staff! I don't understand where they could have gone wrong when hiring employees, the friendliness of the lobby personnel makes me want to come back but the coldness of the housekeepers make me only want to stay one night.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you for the nice comments about your stay, and I assure you that I have shared your comments with our housekeeping staff for follow up and corrective action. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I am a local resident and often have spend time with my husband as a romantic getaway and I love the staff the rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is great and we love the comfortable beds!! It is home away from home Love it!! Tamla Terry

• Stayed: June 2012

Thank you for the great review, this makes all us very happy. We love to impress our guests with all our wonderful amenities and service. See you next time.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

The hotel was fine for what it is. Just understand it is an old style motel with exterior corridors, small rooms and small bathrooms. The staff was great and our room had a nice flat panel tv.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ziggy54

It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We'll pass along your compliments to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Speedy checkin, clean rooms, great staff. I stay in hotels usually on business. The rooms are for the most part are average, but with the Quality Inn I got a most pleasurable experience. The beds are the most comfortable and not the average single bed they are actually queen size beds in the double rooms. Breakfast had a vast variety to choose from. The staff was just awesome from front desk to the room cleaners. Just awesome. Good work Quality Inn staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

We truly believe that each and every one of our guests should be treated exactly how we would want to be treated while traveling and couldn't be more pleased to know that we were able to provide an exceptional experience for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

apon arrival the property was very clean and invited

Room Tip: i stayed on the top floor very quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words. We hope to see you again next time you are in Augusta