All reviews rooftop bar historic hotel partridge balcony room the penthouse modern amenities southern charm front desk valet service wedding party king suite business trip bed was very comfortable curios pi clarence balconies
Reviewed July 12, 2018

We had a good time at this hotel. We were there for New Years and found ourselves in the mist of a real party going on. The remodel has made it look even nicer than it was years ago. This hotel would be an excellent choice, just outside the downtown area of Augusta, GA. It's on a hill and has a nice view of Walton Way, which is the main road outside the hotel. If you like a quaint and traditional feeling hotel then you may want to check this one out.

Date of stay: December 2017
Marcus H, Front Office Manager at The Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Reviewed July 11, 2018

When the AC came on it would shake the bed. Noise from neighbors was bad. Place was clean. Service was excellent. The lobby is very small if you need to meet with guests etc. No free breakfast. Bar up top was worth going to.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Karen B
Marcus H, Front Office Manager at The Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Partridge Inn Curio Collection Hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed. I am sorry for the issues you had at our hotel. I would love to talk with you further. Please contact me with the information listed below.

Marcus Humphries
Front Office Manager
The Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection
Mhumphries@northph.com
706-737-8888 Ext 7819

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This Hilton Curio is one of a kind! The beautiful history behind this historic hotel makes this a one of a kind experience! Summerville is the historic neighborhood the hotel sits on top of “ The Hill” area as is called in Augusta, Ga.. This home was transformed into a hotel through the years and now a Hilton brand hotel that is quite special. The families that stayed here one hundred years ago and called this hotel their summer retreat. It is a treat to stay in this hotel and it has the service to prove it! All of the staff helps us every visit! The penthouse which serves as a rooftop bar on different nights when it is not booked privately has a amazing view of downtown Augusta! I have celebrated different occasions in this beautiful historic Hilton and am happy to have this gem in my neighborhood!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Marcus H, Front Office Manager at The Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This hotel was a pleasant suprise. It was situated on the main drag and the parking was great. I would stay at this hotel again if I am in the area. Keep up the great work. I really loved my stay and my wife loved the bed.-sleep.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed July 8, 2018

We had high expectations for this Augusta Curio hotel. The room was small, dated and the services noisy. The lunch on the front porch was exceptional though with good service, great staff experience and good food. Roof top bar was not so good, limited staff and limited drink offerings.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Partridge Inn Curio Collection Hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed. I would love to converse with you further about the issues you mentioned in your review. Please use the contact information listed below. Thank you for choosing the Partridge Inn Curio Collection Hotel.

Marcus Humphries