$97
HIExpress.com
Candlewood Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$75
$104
Hampton.com
$77
$84
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$42
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $50/night.

$109
GardenInn.com
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$50
All reviewscookiesdouble treeseafood buffetwhirlpool tubroom servicefamily reunionfront desk staffthe staff was greati highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripclean roomsenjoyed my stayhighwayaccommodationspet
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My stay here was not good. The staff was nice, as well as the lobby, however the rooms were not up to DoubleTree standards. The bathroom is very small, and hard to move around. I could not get any sleep, because the hotel had a fire alarm malfunction that kept going off throughout the night. Then we had to hear the front desk clerk (over the PA system) keep saying 'THIS IS A FALSE ALARM'. The pool is very small. I believe you could only get a 'stroke and a half' before you are at the other end of the pool. The workout room is small with minimal free weights. The cookies are very good, but this particular stay was not.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
newport_group, Trip Advisor at Doubletree by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We apologize for the fire alarm malfunction and we assure you that this does not happen often at our hotel. We strive to keep our guests happy and we assure you that all of your comments will be used constructively. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Let me start off with the positives about the hotel....First, the staff were quite friendly on check in. Secondly, the lobby and common areas were bright and modern. Best of all, however, were the warm chocolate chip cookies on check in. Now for the not so positive. The hotel just seems worn out once you leave the lobby. The rooms were old but looked as if they did upgrade some of the in room amenities like the TV. The bathroom was very small and had a very "cheap motel" feel to it. The shower head in Room 321 was pulling out of the wall, exposing jagged tiles and rust. The "popcorn" ceiling in the bathroom had stains from who knows what. Perhaps what was most annoying was the fact that there was a constant, and I do mean constant, clanking sound in the room the entire night. The workout facility was on the minimalist side with a couple of treadmills and some free weights. Nothing at all spectacular about this place other than the cookies!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Doubletree by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

I want to personally thank you for sharing details about your stay with us. I understand that you had concerns regarding some of our amenities and thought that they somewhat dated. I assure you that your feedback is incredibly important to us and we will use them to improve our hotel. In fact, we are in the process of discussing ways to do an extensive renovation sometime in the future. Again, I do apologize if you encountered any inconveniences during your stay and I hope you will give us another chance to offer authentic Hilton hospitality when you return to the area. Thank you!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I am a Hilton Diamond member and have seen my fair share of Hilton properties. This one is clean and very nice. It may be a bit dated, but it is in a cool, retro sort of way. The staff is exceptionally nice and accomodating. I would definetly stay at this location again the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Doubletree by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for letting us know what you thought about our property. We're incredibly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel was clean and quiet. The staff was quite nice. The gym had nice cardio equipment, free weights, benches and balls. The lobby area had a nice bar/restaurant area, although I did not use it. All in all it was a nice place to stay. It is not super close to many things but there is a nice mall area with lots of shopping and restaurants right across the highway.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Doubletree by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We strive to please our guests and we're glad that we were able to do so with you. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This year, the Marine Corps Birthday Ball was at the Doubletree Hotel for this particular unit. The ball room was nice, rooms were nice (no fridge or microwave). The front desk clerks were super friendly, and gave us the cookies as advertised. However, I am assuming she’s a manager (because she was not in uniform, but behind the counter), made a rather loud comment about how the Marines were having their Ball there and she was ‘scared’. Why should she be scared? We’re not bad people, ya know. I would have thought if she had such opinions about us being there, that she would have at least kept it to herself or made the comment behind closed doors. I did not find that comment very professional or appropriate. But other than that, the rest of the staff were friendly, and greeted everyone even with a smile on their face.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Doubletree by Hilton Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

First we want to thank you for staying with us and for letting us know how your stay went! We apologize for the desk agent, we have spoken with everyone that was working that day and we assure you that this will not happen again. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again :)