Clarion Suites
$75
$71
ComfortSuites
$95
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$48
Home2.com
$139
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My Wife stayed here during a family emergency in NOV 12. Place was clean and close to the Hospital. Not the greatest place to stay, but well worth it if you are under a budget constraint. Breakfast was good (read that as filling).

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
jeannie c, Front Office Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

I’m concerned about the service that you experience at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guest. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you’re unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology for all of the experiences that occurred during your stay.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guest are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve.
I have discussed the matters that you have raised with my staff. Please rest assure that we are slowly upgrading rooms and that your concerns had been taken into consideration.

If you need further assistance regarding the matter do not hesitate to contact me directly. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Once again, please accept my sincere apology. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Yuck. My husband is a contractor and we travel quite a bit. We've stayed in some bad hotels and this would be one! The king suite rooms are huge, even having a paritioner with doors to divide the room and living area. The room stayed so humid that the furniture, sheets, various food items and carpet had a layer of wet on them. We had to wear shoes the whole time inside bc the floor is so dirty. Our children's feet as well as my knees from leaning down were stained brown :( The hot water was hard to get to work as there is no warm. Just hot or cold. There was fences on the toilet from the previous guests. We had a couple of bug incidents as well. The breakfast was nice. We will never stay here again, nor would we recommend to anyone else! Jameson Suites just down the road is a much nicer hotel and is giving us a contractor rate. It is night and day different and so much more comfy! The pics attached are from room 112

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Reserved room well in advance without checking Trip Advisor. Big mistake! Was checked in after arranging late arrival but reservations were messed up. Finally after standing there for extended timer., I was given a room and I went to the room only to be shocked when I opened the door to a room that was obviously never cleaned after previous guest. Used bed with it left just unchanged or made up. Used towels all over floor in bathroom floor. Called front desk and they sent someone with keys to different room. The suite looked like a room from a run down Motel 6. Old nasty looking carpets and run down furniture. Smelled like seedy hotel that rents by the hour. Definitely needs some major renovation.

Room Tip: OK for just a place to sleep but wouldn't want to stay more than overnight.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 2, 2013

PROS:
- Free hot breakfast was one of the better ones (compared to other free breakfasts from a hotel)

CONS:
- Toilet hadn't been cleaned properly (urine stain on seat)
- Holes in the carpet, carpet looked dirty
- Light fixture in bathroom was cracked / missing a corner
- Faucet in kitchenette area sprayed anyone standing in front of it
- Mattress offered inadequate support
- Lamp at breakfast table (in room) flicked on / off at will
- Dark corridor at back of building
- Exterior entrance to rooms
- Hard to make left turn on busy Washington Road to exit the property

Additionally, as I was checking out, I was asked if everything in the room was okay. As I started to explain, the front desk phone rang. The person behind the desk grabbed the phone, while I was mid sentence (he didn't ask me to hang on or anything). It was very rude. Then after he finished the call, he didn't follow up to inquire about what might have been wrong with the stay... he simply moved to the next item involved in hotel check-out.

So then I reminded him... "as I was saying..." and proceeded to tell him only about 2 of the items on the "cons" list above. He laughed as I explained the broken kitchenette faucet. I feel bad for the next person who gets a face full of water when they start to make their coffee... because based on the attitude of the staff, it seems unlikely the issue will be looked at.

The kicker? This was supposedly an "upgraded" room. I don't even want to think about what their standard room experience would be like.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank TravelingTravelingTr

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Hotel has very poor management. We were given a room that has issues with the door....it did not lock. I went to the front desk to report it and the attendant already knew about it, so why did they rent it to to me? We had no hot water, the floor wasn't vacuumed, the lamps didn't work, the refrigerator smelled, and the sofa bed had no sheets. We will never stay there again! We paid $147 for the wknd and was offered $10 refund for our inconvenience! What a joke!! Never ever stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013