“Beware”

Knights Inn Augusta
Ranked #49 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed October 20, 2007

My husband stayed here in April, 2007. He decided to go to the
Masters at the last moment and this motel was the only one
available for the dates he was going to be there. He was
appalled at the condition of this place. I should have written
this after he returned home, perhaps it could have saved some
other folks this experience. The condition of the bathroom was
deplorable, doors hanging off the vanity, dirty and no one seemed to care. He did report them to the better business
bureau. Perhaps, they have started to take care of these
problems. He would not recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank myirish
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Augusta

Reviewed June 20, 2007

We arrived in Agusta GA with no reservation for a room. It was getting late and our budget was tight so we picked Knight's Inn. I knew we were in trouble at the start but we were tired and wanted to sleep. I will keep my report as simple as possible. believe me I could write much more, but I'll just describe the room. A large area of carpet was wet from the A/C dripping on it for who knows how long.
My husband called it a swamp! The sheets were dingy and old and way too small for the bed. We woke up laying directly on the mattress! The bathroom was spooky! The floor sprung up and down and creaked. When I decided to go ahead and use the shower I thought the tub would
fall through the floor! It was spongy beneath my feet. The big old roach crawling in the bathroom just about did it for me! When we checked out I advised the morning clerk of the problems and she said she would report it to maintainence. It should have been reported years ago. Please avoid this motel. Personally I think it should be iilegal to rent rooms like this one to the public.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank mrspakrat
Reviewed January 12, 2006

this place was not even worth the coupon book price i paid. I woke up for fina a roach crawling across the night stand next to my bed went to use the bathroom found 2 more roachs swimming in the toliet, and 2 crawling up from the sink drain. i reported this to the hotel manager all she could say was they sprayed the rooms regularly. I have reported them to AAA and the local health department. and oh yeah they advertise free high speed internet access that does not exist.

• Stayed: January 2006, traveled on business