“Good Value”

Days Inn Augusta Wheeler Road
Ranked #62 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed March 11, 2014

A little awkward to get to but a good location.The Rooms were clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room had a Flat Screen TV with HBo. WiFi service iwas also available. A good value for the money.

Room Tip: When coming from I-520, you have to go past the hotel and make a u-turn to access hotel entrance. No...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Augusta Wheeler Road

Reviewed January 23, 2014

very satisfied with room except small fridge was inop and did not want to move to another room because i was already checked in and just came off long road trip. did notify front desk clerk and they were promptly ready to assign my wife and i another room but we refused.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed January 18, 2014

It is a blessing to find business people that have sensitivity too! Thanks Pregna for working with me for a reasonable rate, (and getting a replacement TV after the one in the room stopped working) as I am having to come from time to time from out of town to care for details of my mom who is in Assisted living nearby. The location of the motel is perfect, safe and convenient and the room was very comfortable and clean, meeting the need I have when in town.
Thanks for ALL your kindnesses and provisions - which helped eliminate an already stressful situation in having to manage my mom's affairs. Cheryl C

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
ManagerDaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn Augusta Wheeler Road, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Hotel is not easily accessible due to the layout of Wheeler Rd. Room did not even look remotely like what was posted on the website as a typical room. Room was clean, yet almost falling apart. Television was old enough to have broadcast the Gettysburg Address. Apparently this hotel is in a weird place in which "double" means "single." However, the night/morning staff was absolutely the friendliest people I have ever met. Also, the custodial specialists gave us an obscene amount of towels and toiletries. Overall, this is not the best place I've ever stayed at (that was in Hawai'i), butt he place is cheap and the staff friendly enough to possibly bring me back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Wow. I was really impressed. I stayed here for one night, Monday 14th, 2013. The property looked good, the room was clean, fresh sheets, and everything worked. More importantly, the front desk lady, Pragna, sealed the deal! She was courteous, friendly, and paid attention to detail regarding the room I wanted, restaurants near by, and getting me checked in! I would come back based on the merits of the hotel alone; however, she sealed the deal for me!

I'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed here three nights as we were moving into our new place. For the price ($50/night) I can't complain, but the breakfasts were mediocre. The biggest irritation were the bottom sheets on the beds; they were not fitted sheets, just flat sheets tucked around. I have a bunch of kids, and we constantly had to remake the beds. Ugh!

The floors needed a good detailed vacuuming. The pool was cloudy.

Overall, though, we enjoyed our stay here. It was a good location for coming to Fort Gordon.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family