Super 8 Augusta
$95
$109
$110
$104
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$48
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$48
$139
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat customer serviceenjoyed my staynice staythe room was nicestaff was friendlysuper8housekeeperhurricanemsstarbucks
Reviewed November 6, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
JohnsonKin, General Manager at Super 8 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The stay was good the bed was nice but Jacuzzi did not work It did for a little while but then it stopped the shower head was leaking

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking time to write this review, We appreciate and value your comments, We will check for those Whirlpool jets & the leak and once again thank you.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
JohnsonKin, General Manager at Super 8 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I booked a 2 night stay here via hotels.com and let me tell you I don't thinks there's a dirtier trashier hotel on gods green earth. When We first got there and walked into what they call a lobby you could already smell cigarettes and other odors. Not really thinking a whole lot of it we go around back to start unloading our luggage, look over and there's 5 or six guys sitting there drinking beer and carrying on. Decide to go inside and walk up three flights of stairs with our luggage because a there's no elevator and make it to our room. Walk in smells terrible window was half open and it had a television from a generous 1996 in there. Walk out in to the hallway and on our way we have a gangster ask us if we're from out of town and tried to sell us narcotics. Felt very unsafe for they few hours we stuck around. Last straws were there was pubic hair in the sheets, more gangsters smoking weed and drinking in the lot and I'm pretty sure people live there and straight run their drug operations out of here. We couldn't take it anymore so we left and found another hotel, 50x nicer same price. I'm not exaggerating at all in this review DO NOT GO TO THIS POORLY RAN DIRTY HOTEL YOU WILLLLLL REGRET IT unless you like crack and hookers then its right up your alley. Thanks motel 8 last time you get my business

• Stayed: October 2012

We are very sorry about what you have experienced, We have hired a deputy sheriff to do our security work just for the reasons you have mentioned. And the deputy sheriff stays on the property 24 X 7 just for the security of our guests. Once again we apologies for the bad experience you had.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I liked the super 8 staff Mis Amanda at the front desk was very nice she told me about the mall and also printed me out some maps to find places. My room was nice but hotel could be better I really liked the rooms but I think the bed sprees could be better looked just worn out. But over all my room had every thing.I needed and it was close to anything I needed. The staff that works there are very friendly and made my stay nice I will come.back.

Room Tip: Ask for the down stairs rooms they was nice.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
JohnsonKin, General Manager at Super 8 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

We would like to thank you for taking time to write this review and we are so Glad that you had a great staying experience with us, We value you comments and we continue to work very hard to up keep the property for our Guests. Thank you once again.