“Don't ask for extra towels!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta West
Ranked #26 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed November 7, 2011

My husband and I stay at this hotel often and I have left great reviews but this trip I made a simple request of one extra towel, as they only provide 2 towels in a king room.and I have long hair and need one to dry my hair and wrap it with and of course one for my body. I was shocked when I was told they had no extra towels. How can a hotel that large not have any extra towels? Good thing the pool is out of season or what in the world would they do?

• Stayed: November 2011
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta West

Reviewed November 2, 2011

It was a pleasure staying at the Baymont Inn & Suites. The staff at the hotel has a positive attitude and is very courteous and helpful. After I checked into the hotel, I received a telephone call from Bernice at the front desk. She was checking to make sure that my room was cozy and comfortable. I really appreciated the hospitality. I had a great experience staying at the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Ki D
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I stayed at the Baymont for one night as part of a business trip and it was close to my work site. Cynthia at the front desk is a total joy - cheerful, helpful, warm. She's probably the best thing about the hotel! The price of the room was very good.

The room was essentially fine - nice size, comfortable bed, very quiet. Fridge, microwave, and one-cup coffee maker in the room were appreciated touches. I was not pleased to see a very large cockroach crawl across my floor. I know these things happen in the south, but didn't expect to find such a big bug in a 5th floor guest room.

Breakfast was quite nice - waffles, instant oatmeal, cereals, hot eggs and sausage, breads, yogurt, juice & coffee!

The location is quite a distance from downtown and the airport ($25 cab ride), so I wouldn't recommend the location unless it is convenient to your travel plans.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Enjoyed staying at the Baymont hotel on Frontage st. Great service and convenient location.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 28, 2011

My family and I had the pleasure of staying at the Baymount Inns & Suite. We had such an awesome experience. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The room was neat and clean. And last but certainly not least, they really showed me that they care for my needs as an individual. I mistakenly left a bag of belongings there and they kept them for me until I was able to return to the hotel and retrieve them! After I returned to the hotel, Berniece greeted me with a smile and thanked me for staying at thier hotel! Thanks alot!

Room Tip: The rooms were spacious and cleaned as needed.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2011

The Baymont Inn hosted our Survivors who had traveled to Fort Gordon, GA to attend the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS). The hotel was clean and comfortable and several of the participants spoke highly of the services they received. Julia Prisco worked above and beyond for our group. She understood that this type of event could be a very emotional time for the Survivors. The entire staff used great customer service skills and show great sensitivity. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2011

The room was very spacious, the decor was very modern and nice. The breakfast was a nice assortment of both hot and cold foods. However, the carpet in the room did not look as if it had been cleaned in weeks. Visible dust, lint, and smal particles were on the carpet. Mold was very bad in the bath room tub area. There was a cute organizer in the bathroom but no towel bar or rack for used towels. Arrived late(shortly after midnight) to this hotel in Augusta from a flight into Atlanta, and wanted to get some rest, but there were people in the hall making a lot of noise (sounded like some teenagers or young adults). Too tired to get up to see and to call the manager or desk.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business