Hilton Garden Inn Augusta
Sunset Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$45
$109
$50
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
$60
HIExpress.com
$46
$44
Red Roof
All reviewsfront desknice hotelrecommend this hotelindoor poolgreat place to staystaying at this hotelthe staff was greatwould stay here againeasy accessconvenient locationclean roomswashington roadfree breakfastnice stayenjoyed my stayhgifirmness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This Garden Inn is very pleasant and comfortable. It is easy to locate and access and is minutes from Augusta National. I would recommend this hotel for either business or pleasure especially if you want to be close to the golf course should you come down for the Masters.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

We're glad to hear that we make your trips to the Augusta National as pain free as possible and we hope you'll continue to come visit us!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I love this hotel. The staff is friendly and always makes me feel welcomed. Always greets me with my 2 bottles of cold water. The rooms are immaculate and perfect. As I'm leaving each morning I am always greeted with a GOOD MORNING as I leave and they wish me safe travels. The efforts that make are amazing to make you feel valued as a Hilton guest.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We're pleased to hear that our hotel makes each of your visits to Augusta as wonderful as possible!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I had listed the room type on my profile, but was not given a room with one bed. A two queen bedroom makes my business trip difficult and cramped as I have to work in my room occasionally. I was disappointed my two week stay did not include breakfast, as it does at so many other hotels. This made my stay at this Hotel very inconvenient. A cramped stay with no included breakfast made this stay one I hope to soon forget.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We apologize that we were unable to accommodate your request for a single king room and we hope this does not keep you from coming back. We hope we get the chance to make it up to.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The A/C in my room did not work and the staff acted annoyed each time I told them. I spent all night awake and sweating. After telling two different desk attendants a guy came up and set it up to just run constantly so the next night is was below 60 degrees in the room which was better since I could actually sleep but not really a fix.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry for all of the issues you encountered during your time with us. We've addressed your concerns with our staff and the necessary adjustments have been made. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences and we hope to have another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Everything seemed fine upon booking room for my artists coming in town! Turned out to cost me over $1000+ for ONE night! Booked 4 rooms and they have charged my card over 10 times! Spoke with manager and bank about this for over a week now! Seems to be such a big problem for managers to get information over to my bank to fix this problem even three day later charges are still coming off my card. How hard is it to enter an amount and charge things properly! And they act like its not even a big deal. Had to block my card and now have to wait 10 days for a new card to come in the mail! NEVER AGAIN. and the customer service is TERRIBLE. Seen a homeless guy walk the halls and they didn't say a word

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

We are sincerely apologetic for all the issues you seem to have faced and we ask that you reach out directly to the general manager concerning these issues, kat.johnson@hilton.com.