“Great Hotel, Aweosme food”

Hilton Garden Inn Augusta
Ranked #7 of 86 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed here for a wedding weekend for one of my best friends, and the accommodations were great. Conveniently located right off of I-20, it is close to everything that we need for this wedding weekend, as well as restaurants and downtown Augusta. The breakfast was amazing. Hands down one of my best experiences at a Hilton Garden Inn. I had some requests that were attended to very quickly and the front desk staff made sure to follow up on requests. THAT IS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David M
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay here! We're glad that we were able to make such a special weekend easy and memorable for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The rooms are clean and well appointed. The desk staff always accommodates my needs and are very helpful. I ate in the restaurant my last visit, the food was very good and the service was outstanding. I am planning my next business trip and have already booked my reservation.

Room Tip: No Spa but I could not erase did not eat breakfast there.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JoAnne B

We're pleased to hear that you enjoy all of your stays at our hotel. We value our guests and we greatly appreciate the repeat business. We look forward to seeing you again :)

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The rooms were fresh and clean, and the service was excellent. The front desk staff person was very accommodating for my last- minute reservation. The rate was surprisingly reasonable. I rate this as a 4.5 star hotel b/c there was no Starbucks inside; however, there is a world class Starbucks location across the street.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We're glad that our staff was accommodating and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I felt really happy and good because when i walk in the Hilton garden inn. Everybody greeted me and was nice to me. In that moment tell i check. It was an awesome atmosphere. I would the thank the hold staff for making me feel good and making sure that I was taking care of. Service like this makes me want to come back to the Hilton Garden Inn. Thank You

Room Tip: The more expenisve the room the quieter. It worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay! We're pleased to hear that our hotel and staff were accommodating to your needs and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We booked here in spite of the price because we wanted a hotel with indoor pool so that we could bring our young grandchildren for a swim after their school day. We found the pool closed for deck washing on our second day and had to wait for 30 minutes for the job to be completed. We're accustomed to having a complimentary breakfast in this type hotel and were surprised to find that breakfast was over ten dollars per person. That said, our room was clean and comfortable, employees were friendly, and most guests seemed to be pleased with the hotel. It just wasn't a good experience for us and we're not likely to return.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for letting us know how your recent stay went. We apologize for any inconviences that you were faced with during your stay. We unfortunately do not offer a complimentary breakfast and we apologize that you were not told this upon booking our hotel. We hope that you'll give us another chance next time you're in town!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

If you are in Augusta this is a good place to stay. The location is good because you can drive to a variety of restaurants and at all price ranges. The hotel is a very typical Hilton garden Inn, comfortable, clean rooms, lots of pillows, comfortable beds with adjustment for sleeping preference etc. The rooms size were kind of small but not unbearable.
The staff were super nice though.
Starbucks across the road...always helps.
Good place to stay..convenient and simple

Room Tip: It's by the highway with busy roads all around. Get a top floor facing the rear of the hotel for...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Archietew
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for letting us know how much your enjoyed our hotel! We strive to keep our guests happy and we're pleased that we were able to accommodate all of your needs. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Stayed here in February 2012. Was very happy with the service received. The property is a nice and quiet place to get work done. I was impressed with both the quality of the bed and bathroom. What made the property even better was the people. Great customer service and friendly people, overall.

Room Tip: I had a room overlooking the main parking lot and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We're glad that we were able to make your stay pleasant and easy and we hope you'll come stay with us again soon.