“Royaliaties at it's Best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Augusta

Staybridge Suites Augusta
Ranked #20 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Charlotte NC
“Royaliaties at it's Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2010

After reading the negative comments about their "Staybridge" experience, I was even more compelled to come there rescue!!!!! The room..."excellant design", The amenaties, "superb"...The staff...."very helpful and experienced"! I visit various hotels at lease 50 times or more per year and by-far.....I rank this facility at a score of excellance!! P.S. My wife was woooed by the selection that I made and that say's alot !!!!!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JustwannabHaPpy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
augusta,ga
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2009

this is the worst staybridge I have ever stayed in throughout the country. Poor service, rude and in attentive management, cleaning service is nonexistant. I dont think they own a vaccuum or a mop when they come around to the rooms. just a bunch of little things that are just annoyances. Never any hot water. even at 6 am. Youll get lukewarm at best. I can go on and on. I think and hope you can find better somewhere else in augusta

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank augustatraveler39
Swainsboro, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

I loved this place. The attendants were very friendly and helpful. The amosphere was very calming. The room was very nice.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank MissHandy
Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2009

Booked through Orbitz, so on check out there should have been a zero balance. I received a bill with a balance due, I discussed with the front desk, was assured that all was corrected. Now checking my account I was double billed for the stay even after I pointed it out to them and went over the billing............they will not get a second chance!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank rubietaylor
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2009

First I want to say that all staybridges is NOT like the one in Augusta. I have been to several. But this one it was poor service from the moment I arrive. The front desk clerk {man} was extremelly rude not friendly at all. And refused to give me another room once the ac went out, was told the maintenance man wont be in till Monday and it friday. I would rather stay at a dive before I come back to that staybridge suites in Augusta Ga. It was clean and comfortable but the staff the man hell no I wont come back

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank passingthrew
Huntsville, Al
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2009

Before my son's wedding in Nov 2006, I toured most of the hotels in this area of Augusta looking for accommodations for a large number of guests. We also stay in a different hotel in this area each time we visit Augusta. From this limited perspective, I highly recommend this hotel.

At the time of our latest visit, early May 2009, the Staybridge was a bargain compared to others in the area, even the nearby Fairfield Inn, which used to be our recommendation for value-minded travelers.

Also, of the three major chain suite-type hotels where we stayed in different cities on this trip, this one was the best. The beds were very comfortable, the kitchen furnishings were great for anyone who might have used the kitchen for meals--plenty of pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware, paper towels as well as dishtowels, dishwasher detergent, storage bowls . . . the list goes on--and the place was very clean. Breakfast was pretty good with lots of choices.

If you plan to share the room but not the bed with another person, you might care that there is not much privacy. You're better off selecting a suite with two bedrooms.

My only complaint is that there are no ice machines in the hotel. The refrigerator does have an icemaker and ice trays, but these were empty (understandable) when we arrived. If you don't fill the ice trays and turn on the icemaker when you first arrive, you're drinking hot soda.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2009

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites for the Masters Golf Tournament with a package booked through Tailormade Luxury Golf Holidays and i have to say i was very impressed. The rooms were large, clean and modern, the staff were friendly and helpful and it is located just half a mile from the Augusta National

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple