“Best staff ever!!”

Candlewood Suites Augusta
Ranked #30 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We were in Augusta to move our daughter home. It was not a particularly happy move. I mentioned the circumstances to the lovely ladies, Christina and Amanda, who checked us in. The compassion and real care they both expressed was beyond special. To top it all off, our room was beautiful, sparkling clean, and inviting. We loved our stay!

• Stayed: May 2014
Betty C, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

We are honored by the review you posted about your experience with us and our staff. While we are constantly told face to face how much customers enjoy our service, it takes a very special person to proclaim to the online world that they should check us out. You are one of those individuals and we are proud that you choose to do business with us! If you can ever in Augusta again we hope you decide to stay with us again! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I was surprised by how friendly the front desk staff was. They showed great respect to me at all times. They were more than willing to offer help and information about the local area. Its nice to have someone tell you good morning everyday. Also to have them ask how your day is/was. They show that true southern hospitality and I couldn't put a price on it. Christina is the nicest and probably the best hotel front desk clerk I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Now lets mention the cleaning staff! Lenora is amazing!! Hands down this woman takes pride in her job and does it to the highest standard. She cleaned my room ahead of time on Masters weekend just so I would be able to check in a few hours early after two days of traveling on the road. Masters weekend is a very crazy and hectic time in Augusta and a strain on hotel staff. These great ladies did everything with great professionalism and still added that extra touch.

Thanks to Christina and Lenora for making my stay her at Candlewood Suites such a great and memorable stay.

Room Tip: Try for a room away from stairs and ones that do not have a room above to avoid noisy occupants.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Betty C, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for selecting us and for revealing your positive view of our business with others. We will never get tired of hearing that we please our treasured customers. We strive for our staff to go above and beyond for the needs of our guest. we are proud you could enjoy our Southern hospitality and hope you choose to stay with us again if you are traveling in Augusta! Once again thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

As a frequent guest at this hotel, I have enough time and experiences to assign an Excellent rating to the services rendered by the staff. The manager (Betty), staff, and the ovrall ambiance created by all personnel at this site far exceeds that which I experienced at most other suites I have staye at. As a frequent traveller nationwide and worldwide my fist hotel chice is Candlewwod Suites. As for when I am in Augusta, I always return to Candlewood Suites for a repeat of its unsecelled hospitalityt!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Betty C, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We love to have repeat guest! We are so glad you find our hotel a place you can stay to get a friendly staff and a good nights rest. We try to go above and beyond for each one of our guest. We are glad you like to stay a Candlewood's around the world. Just call us your home away from home! If ever in Augusta again please book with us.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Thank you housekeeping and Jerry from maintenance.you guys were so helpful in any thing we needed.Betty thank u for the great chilly and helping me out when ever I needed anything.what a great team you have!

• Stayed: January 2014

We appreciate you taking your time to write us a review. We love to be a home away from home. There is nothing like a warm bowl of chili on a cold night. We are so happy you found our staff friendly and helpful. Please choose to stay with us again if you are ever in Augusta

Reviewed February 14, 2014

First of all I would like to comment on how nice the entire staff is. Betty the General Manager is great! Always such a pleasure to speak with and goes above and beyond to please. The hotel is very clean, quiet, and close to everything that Augusta has to offer. I just love the room layouts they are like apartments they all have kitchens. Me and my Family stay here when we have to bring my mother to the hospital for surgeries. Very safe and welcoming place to stay. You cant go wrong for the price either. You will not be disappointed. A+++++

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you were pleased with your stay. We love to hear that both our staff and are hotel was enjoyable. Our hotel is in a great location being right offf of Washinton road you have everything you need. We hope you choose to stay with us again next time your in Augusta!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I needed to work in the area for about 3 months. Found this online as a good price, booked online to try it out. After all this time and the many cities and work trips I have had, the Candlewood Suites are the best of all facets looked for in a stay.

Room Tip: Well stocked Kitchen utensiles.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Betty C, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and you were impressed with our staff. We pride ourselfs on going above and beyond to please our guest. Having long term guests is always our goal, thank you for spending your three months with us! We hope you decide to stay with us again if your every in Augusta. We like to be a home away from home!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I apologize for getting to this so late. I stayed at this location for 9 weeks just before Thanksgiving 2013. I stay at the Candlewood Suites whenever I can and that is 40+ weeks a year.
This location was perfect, clean, safe, and all were very friendly.
I was upgraded to a suite after the 1st night as a gold member, was greeted daily, and was taken care of whenever I needed anything.
Housecleaning was top notch, staff very professional, grounds kept clean and in order.
I had no problems with the room key, not one single time so as the previous poster had stated this has been fixed. Thanks you Candlewood for once again not disappointing me with a terrific stay.
Oh, the Beds are always amazing at Candlewood, I know I bought one through their site for my home a few years ago. Thanks again, Jay S.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Betty C, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We our so grateful you choose to stay at Candlewood Suites during your time in Augusta. We are glad you liked our staff and location. we are glad we can provide you with a service that will make you want to come back. Please Choose us again while staying in Augusta!!