“loved it”

Ranked #28 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Juliette, Georgia
“loved it”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. Everything was very clean and well kept.my boyfriend and I really enjoyed the gazebo and the grilling area while we were there for over five months. Our room was very nice and with this being my first time staying at an extended stay hotel I was very excited about the kitchen, dishwasher, and how the room was already stocked with dishes, sliver wear, tuber wear, and pots! I also enjoyed hat they had a laundry room, saving me time, money and to avoid having to go to the laundry mat. The staff was very friendly and this hotel was very clean and quiet...as far as the residents, it was a very laid back crowd. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in the area. I will be staying there again next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: they try to put pet owners on the 1st floor to make it easier to get outside I guess.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Betty C, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
well, it was so nice to see that you felt the same way most of us at CANDLEWOOD SUITES
feel about our hotel.
thank you for the time away from your life to write us a nice review.
Betty Carter
manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Augusta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed at this Candlewood Suites for over 2.5 months while our house was being built in Graniteville, SC. The place was very clean, the accomodations and staff were great, the manager worked with us and we paid a great weekly rate. The only reason I am not giving it 5 starts is because we continually had a problem with our keys and getting locked out of our room and the only beds they have are queen, which was too small for my 6' 6" husband, but we checked all over and Ms. Betty the manager gave us the best price around $40 a night, couldn't beat that, it was better than on post at Ft. Gordon, which is where we spent the first two nights and that was a horror story in itself!! I highly recommended the Candlewood Suites for any overnight as well as extended stay!!

Room Tip: There is free laundry and workout gym, but no pool.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Patricia H
We are so happy you thought we were a great place to spend the
night or for extended stay.
and even mnore so, that you took the time from your life to
write a nice review for our guest and employees.
MANAGER
tennessee
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Although this hotel is not the fanciest I have stayed at, it is comfortable, clean and has everything needed for a pleasant stay. My husband and I have used this hotel several times in the last six months and could not have asked for any more accommadating staff. They met and exceeded our expectations in making us welcome and seeing to our needs. ALL the personnel have that 'southern charm' and are willing to go over and above board to make our stay pleasant. I would recommend this facility to anyone visiting the Augusta area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank cwa3805rmc
to my home away from home...
we are so happy you feel that way about our CANDLEWOOD SUITES AUGUSTA,
as one of our MOTTO'S IS JUST LIKE HOME.
thank you for taking time from you busy life to write a nice review for our
other guest to read, but more important, for our employess to read.
again
MANAGER
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have had the privilege of staying at this facility for a minimum of three night per week and up to seven night per week, the last fourteen months. The staff and facility has met and exceeded my expectations on each of my stays. The staff is always willing to go the EXTRA to make me feel appreciated. The rooms are always clean with fresh linens and even the ice maker turned on so I will have ice upon my arrival. If your stay requires a short time or long time you will receive great value at this Candlewood Suites. The General Manager goes to great links along with her fine staff to assure a pleasant stay. It is conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, downtown, airport, and Interstate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank southernlb
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel.
It helps us with training of our employees and they love to read the
reviews.
again,
manager
Florida City, Florida
Reviewed June 30, 2013

decent hotel, mediocore prices however the service i received was the worse in my life.when i walked in i was not acknowleged as a priority club member nor did i get my upgrade.when i asked the agent who worked 3-11 for any good restuarants around the neighborhood, she gasped like answering my question was an inconvience for her.she had a disgusting attitude and she did not have a name tag on, so i couldnt catch her name.as i waited for my cab in the lobby i could hear her speaking loudly on her cell phone and she was very unprofessional.when i walked back in later, she didnt even put her head up to acknowledge my presence.never again will i step foot in that hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank masiah w
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
We are sorry about the treatment you felt you received at our hotel. It is our standard to acknowledge IHG Rewards Club members and give upgrades on availability. Unfortunately we did not have the room type you requested available that day. We are sorry for the misunderstanding and thank you for writing a review.
Augusta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My Stay Was Amazing... The Comfort Of The Beds Is Amazing.. Hospitality Was Awesome ...! This location was very top notch and had a wonderful and helpful staff. This is a great hotel for a sports team who maybe participating in a tournament at North Augusta's Riverview Park as it located only minutes away. Myself,my coaching staff,parents and players all enjoyed to our stay and we are looking to returning next year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tyquavius W
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thanks for sharing your experience with our future guests. It is great to hear that your group enjoined their stay! We will see you on your return to Augusta!
Queens
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed at the Candlewood Suites during my visit on a business trip to Augusta GA. Upon checking in there was a beautiful young lady names samatha who greeted me with a smile. When i checked in my room was very spacious and clean. During my late nights i was pleased to be able to go down stairs and purchase something to snack on, and nothaving to leave and go somehwere. I was able to fax some information for FREE and use a cmputer as well when mine was acting funny. The general Manager Ms. Carter was very helpful and friendly. I will reccomend this hotel to anyone i know traveling in the area. Thank you for a wonderful and hospitable stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Evanimpossible
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed the comforts of Candlewood Suites including our Cupboard, spacious suites, and free business center. Our staff knows the importance of making our guests feel at home. Thank you for sharing your experience with others.
Thanks