“True Southern Hospitality”

Candlewood Suites Augusta
Ranked #26 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed at the Candlewood Suites during my visit on a business trip to Augusta GA. Upon checking in there was a beautiful young lady names samatha who greeted me with a smile. When i checked in my room was very spacious and clean. During my late nights i was pleased to be able to go down stairs and purchase something to snack on, and nothaving to leave and go somehwere. I was able to fax some information for FREE and use a cmputer as well when mine was acting funny. The general Manager Ms. Carter was very helpful and friendly. I will reccomend this hotel to anyone i know traveling in the area. Thank you for a wonderful and hospitable stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Evanimpossible
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

We are glad that you enjoyed the comforts of Candlewood Suites including our Cupboard, spacious suites, and free business center. Our staff knows the importance of making our guests feel at home. Thank you for sharing your experience with others.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was in Augusta to visit family and attend a graduation, and I found the Candlewood Suites Augusta convenient and reasonable.

Although I was only there a few days, the kitchen was useful. For anyone staying there longer it would've been a great way to save some money by eating in instead of at restaurants. The kitchen had a full-sized refrigerator and sink, plus a two-burner stove and microwave oven. It was well equipped with silverware and pots and pans, cutting board, vegetable peeler, etc. It even had granite countertops. There was a small shop downstairs near the lobby where you could buy some food supplies.

The internet access worked well.

The location is convenient to the highway, but I didn't notice highway noise.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Highland_journey
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

We like hearing that you enjoyed the full size kitchen in your suite. We want to be your home away from home when you travel to Augusta. Being near I 20 gives easy access to all that Augusta has to offer. Thank you for choosing us for your stay!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This location was very top notch and had a wonderful and helpful staff. This is a great hotel for a sports team who maybe participating in a tournament at North Augusta's Riverview Park as it located only minutes away. Myself,my coaching staff,parents and players all enjoyed to our stay and we are looking to returning next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cornelius R

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay while visiting for a tournament. Being the first exit across the river from North Augusta makes us a great location. We hope to see you on your next visit! Thank you for writing a review.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I am a long time patron of the candlewood suites. I will be here for many more months due to work. The staff is amazing, and the Grab and Go breakfast is just what I need on the way out the door. I actually left some stuff last time I went home and the staff called me to let me know they had it waiting for my return. I recommend this to anyone coming to the area!!!

Room Tip: I like a room near the stairwell for the easy exit.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Travis B
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

We are glad that you consider us your home away from home. Making you comfortable during your stay is our goal at Candlewood Suites. Our new breakfast option adds convenience for our busy business travelers. Thank you for your recommendation!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have referred many clients coming to town to stay at this Candlewood. The General Manager, is very professional and accomodataing and always concerned for meeting their needs. The property is clean and neat. I highly recommend you visit this hotel on your trip to Augusta.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jan J
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for recommending our property to your clients coming into Augusta. We are glad you had a good experience and hope you stay with us on your next visit.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

During my stay, my party felt safe in a clean environment. The customer service was friendly and answered any questions asked. The location of the hotel allowed for timely travel to eating places and local recreation areas.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Hoopsedu
Ashley B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you for bringing your group to stay with us for your trip to Augusta. We are glad to know that everyone felt safe and enjoyed their stay. It was our pleasure to accommodate you and we hope to see you again soon.
Thanks for writing a review!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The staff was warming & welcoming! The rooms were clean and user friendly! The hotel was very quiet and was able to move about throughout the hotel without any disruptions. The location is impeccable because it allows you to be right in the mix and flow of Washington Rd without actually being right on Washington Rd.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for staying with us and telling others about your stay. With all the activities in Augusta it is great to be located nearby with easy access to downtown and Washington Rd. We are glad that you enjoyed your clean and quiet room here with us at Candlewood Suites!