I recently traveled to Augusta, GA for an extended business trip. Finding a place where I felt safe, comfortable, and offering the most bang for my buck were the "must have" things on my list. Candlewood Suites in Augusta is what I chose and where I would stay again. The property was well kept, employed a friendly staff, and conveniently located to some of the best places Augusta has to offer; Augusta National Golf Course, downtown, outdoor trails, shopping, and plenty of restaurants to choose from. I stayed in both a regular room and a suite. They each offered a comfy bed, two burner electric stove, a full size refrigerator, full size microwave, nice pots/pans/utensils, and plenty of cabinet space for groceries. Both were great but since I was in town for awhile I chose to stay in the suite which offered a separated bedroom with an additional closet for my clothes, dresser, desk, tv, and dvd player. The free wireless internet was fast, reliable, and if I ever needed to print or fax the business center was there for free use as well. The front desk informed me when I had mail and all the mail I sent out from the front desk reached it's destination. A couple other of my favorite features were the free laundry facilities, the indoor gym, or the option to attend two of the local Gold's Gym's for free in which both were only a 5-7 minute drive away. Whether you're in town for a day, a weekend, or an extended stay I would definitely recommend Candlewood Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pet friendly hotel is near Masters Tournament at Augusta National! Welcome to the Candlewood Suites Augusta. Our comfortable extended stay hotel in Augusta, Georgia is located right off I-20, convenient to many nearby attractions. Guests lodging at our Augusta hotel can travel easily to area attractions and activities with our location in the north part of Augusta. Our hotel is close to the Augusta National Golf Course, where the PGA Masters is played every spring. Other nearby attractions include the National Science Center, the Augusta Riverwalk, the Augusta Golf Hall of Fame and historic downtown Augusta. If you're traveling on business in Augusta, Georgia, our hotel is within 10 miles of many area businesses, including Comcast, John Deere, Club Car, Serta and University Hospital. In addition, business travelers can stay connected with complimentary high-speed Internet access in all rooms and an on-site business center. Consider us home when you stay at our well-equipped hotel. Our Augusta Candlewood Suites helps you feel comfortable with amenities that include complimentary laundry services, an on-site convenience store and a fitness center. Your extended stay at our Augusta hotel can be enjoyed with suites featuring fully equipped kitchens. Make your reservations today at our Augusta hotel, where you can enjoy a convenient location and amenities that help you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG and Expedia so you can book your Candlewood Suites Augusta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Augusta Hotel Augusta
- Candlewood Augusta
- Augusta Candlewood Suites